Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Online Edition Thread (Good Games, Matchmaking and Discussi

GGS to holdat for kicking my ass and helping me learn the game.

GoodGames To Our Twoism!!! and everyone i have played

Jumping in here, looking for a fight

Warning i suck.

GGs to randomly running into Stamper while trying out the online tournaments for the first time.

rate. subcribe. leave comment tips on my akuma i could really use it

Thinking about holding a tournament in 3rd stirke at 1pm. If im lucky we might could fill a 8 player room! Anyway it will be in pro match mode just in case you wanted to know. So just look for it at 1pm on Live. And thanks for anyone who might join.

Ok that was a great run! Thanks to every one who entered. Now ima try a 8 player one. Its open now so if your down look for me on live! See ya there!

i recommend using normal fireballs to get dudley to jump, akuma dominates the air game due to his air tatsu and air fireballs, learn to parry his jump in, any jump in with dudley can be punished with low forward (no matter how late it is) and go into lk tatsu from there for damage or mixups

try not to be too defensive and take advantage of akuma’s demon flip in this game, you can mix it up easily with demon flip grab (this will get dudley to jump up to avoid other demon flips) from there you can use air tatsu (if 2 hits from air tatsu hits, you can do lk tatsu when you land into SRK/ if 1 hit from air tatsu hits, you can do hk tatsu then dash up SRK)

the main PLAN: use fireballs (normal) and demon flip mix ups to get dudley to jump and push him into the corner for jump in air fireball pressure

(pro tip for EVERYONE: when parrying jump ins make SURE you parry then BLOCK instantly to avoid getting hit)

P.S: i know this is a lot to digest so just take it one step at a time and start with using normal fireballs to get players to jump more (it allows you to get offensive by dashing under or using air tatsu) i guarantee this will put you a step in the right direction towards being a more offensive player which is scary for other players

btw if ppl want to play me (Nica K.O)

you can PM me here for my xbl tag, if you’re a good player or are looking to get better seriously

ggs to joeresioREX: all those parrys you got on that first dude was funny as hell. AND HE STILL KEPT PUSHING BUTTONS. lol

GG"S to everybody I played in Ranked, haven’t played in ages and got rocked but it was fun. Few to mention GG’S to intheRoughest, Tequila, SvnSture 1st, sasamine

While I love this game I cant help but get frustrated how garbage I am. Guess I’m just so use to the mechanics in SF4 that I’m lost in the movement and basics of SF3…Back to the drawing board

GG’s to Midi Surf,AlphaStatus SNK,SASUKENAGANO,OrejaDeVanGogh,oMaZe DeMoNz, xMuneco

Jixxer Creed / Ricanx92 (White Chun-Li only) . Has anyone faced me before.

I haven’t, no, but I often play a white Chun myself.

GGs to EPG BikAce, nice Chun face-off, and AlphaStatus SNK, again, nice Chun aggression. Bird Kick combos, too sexy :china:

Planning on streaming later tonight! Looking for strong players on xbl to practice with for the Capcom finals, if you want to play add: Papiizy

Streaming around 8pm EST

Looking specifically for chun, yun, urien, and dudley players

I’m looking for people to add for 3S. I’m trying to get back into the game but ranked matches don’t really help, I need to play some sets with people. My tag is Scoot Magee so add me or let me know if I can add you.

I really think the on and off play of SF4 for the last few years really fucked up how I play the older games.

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this , but would you reccomend this game,i mean are there enough people and is the netcode any good

ps. Would anyone want to have a license exchange?