Star Wars

Yeah, she went straight to the dark side and had to deal with that. Then she had to deal with the fact that misusing the force was gonna take her there.

You know what a grey force user is? there’s been one in the whole 9 movies:

Little kid uses the force to pick up a broom and sweep.

That’s basically what you’re asking. Can we have a bunch of force users that aren’t making moral decisions? Yep, you had it. He used the force to pick up a broom and clean some shit.

I still have not attacked you personally. I’ve attacked the idea of Grey BlahBlahs being wack for the story because it goes against the core ideas of it. George Lucas even said as much. Look at this nonsense:

All that being a grey Jedi amounts to is being a regular jedi without going full nutter. That still places you squarely away from the dark side of the force.

The whole point of the dark side is that it preys on your human fallacies to abuse it and then you go deeper. If you aren’t doing that, you’re sitting on the other side.

Eh…the temptation isn’t the one time thing, its a constant that grows unless you actively curve it.

1 Like

You can argue mace walks a very fine middle ground.

1 Like

YODA: If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you, it will.

That was not when Anakin first embraced the Dark Side, nor was it the start of his fall. It was a culmination of instances where he chose the dark side and his negative emotions. Anakin should be the perfect example of Grey failing spectacularly and he isn’t the only one to fail dancing with the light and dark.

Anakin’s a terrible example as he’s incredibly weak and frail and easily manipulated. He was never even attempting a Grey life style. He was always looking for the most powerful solution. Awful example.

Jolee Bindu is a great example on the other hand.

Legit how?

Yeah, I posted that as a joke. Mostly because it’s the featured example of traveling the path of the dark side that they made 9 movies about :rofl:

What about when Rey

Uses force lightning? I thought that was a power only drawn from the dark side?

HEY REMEMBER WHEN SHE DIDNT SO IT AGAIN AFTER THAT BECAUSE SHE KNEW DARK SIDE TEMPTATION WOULD FUCK HER UP?

It was easy to miss, I know.

His aggressive and tendacy towards fighting first and lightsaber battles had people suspecting he was a sith. His style of fitting relied on emotion. Vapaad literally mainline the darkside without succumbing to it

1 Like

Highly trained Jedi avoids temptation.

More news at 9.

I can see why Lucas hated all this shit. Spends 6 movies building up a about moral difficulties and human failings and people just go “but what if Mace Windu could shoot lightining”.

Im glad Disney killed the EU now. All this stuff is trash.

1 Like

Jolee Bindu despite claiming to not be a Jedi states at the end of the game he’s a Jedi.

There’s no such thing as Grey Jedi or users of both sides of the force. They don’t exist. There is no force user with none of the consequences cause they didn’t choose a side.

Lightsaber form is not using both light and dark sides of force. He is not a grey Jedi.

developed the form to address his own weakness by controlling his inner darkness and channeling into worthy ends.

Core tenant of being Jedi. How is he something that does not exist.

Pretty sure if you dedicated stories to the Gray Jedi you’d have them constantly dealing with a crazy amount of temptation.

You dont want to follow the Jedi code? Great.

That doesnt mean that you are magically absolved of the troubles that come with weilding the force. A new order by Rey isnt going to be Gray, its going to be both feet planted on the lightside without repeating some of institutional follies of the Jedi order.

Ok, I’m done here. If you’re going to continue to be like this then I have no more interest in this conversation.

And to think I defended you to Azure in our private conversations. I’m beginning to think he was right about you after all. This fucking attitude.

1 Like

A lot of EU stories of Jedi trying to use both fucking failed miserably. Should say a lot regarding this grey nonsense.

Yea it’s called Grey JEDI. Fucking Christ dude.

Yes there is. You repeatedly making the claim otherwise doesn’t magically make it true dude.

Yea that sounds like some good ass story telling. Characters with internal conflict. Awesome.

No one said it does. Every choice comes with tribulations. No one said it was a free pass. It’s just different perspective. A different truth from a certain point of view.

The more I think about it, a grey Jedi is just a Jedi.

Even the Lucas and story board writers have said Grey Jedi do not exist, Kotor 2 was never canon, etc. This was legit made up up by fans.

You can’t wield the dark side and not be corrupted, Grey Jedi don’t exist.

Somebody make the new thread.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.