SSFIV AE 2012 ALL character changes (FINAL )

Gen is better than Dudley imo.

Yeah X as you know I have played (read DEMOLISHED… LOLOLOL) a good majority of PSN Dudleys and im fairly certain that even despite that most call it in Duds favor. Me (or any Sagat for that matter) rocking sumones face doesn’t mean the match favors Sagat. Just means Dud players need to step their shit up.

As an aside I think it’s even. shrug

I think it’s even. Sagat might not be able to chuck shots as freely in the match but it’s not like it goes like a Sim match where it’s suddenly 6-4/7-3 for Dudley when Dudley gets up in his grill. Sagat still has good buttons and Tiger Knees.

You know, I might just go back to Gen if Dudley doesn’t get any significant buffs in the upcoming patch. Even then the Devs still haven’t addressed most of Gen’s problems and he’ll still have a hard time against the majority of the cast IF they know his matchup.

Back to vanilla we go…

Still ZERO feedback from Japan ? Last day of the tests is tomorrow, right ?

this is the last loctests?

lol probably have to do with the TYPHOON

although in the end it didnt hit tokyo area much (just heavy rain and stuff i think), there were chances that the typhoon might sway and hit tokyo so some people prefer to just stay at home i guess

ive seen tweets where some players said “oh shit, im at the loc test and barely anyone/NO ONE is here??” lol… but yeah, the typhoon should be a good enough reason to not turn up haha

Said it was a hard match, never mentioned numbers. :wink:

meh, short swing break armor muther fucker! also I do welcome the new air to airs but were just gonna have to wait and see if they did mess with anything else that they never mention on the updates of the character and lab it up

Agreed, many of his buffs in AE made him a dangerous character in the right hands, I just can’t figure many of his moves when I’m up against him, the most common combo being CR.MK>HP Snake Strikes> Crane Super, if they had ultra, they went for that too!!! Still, Gen is not my weakest matchup because I can try to anticipate some of his moves, half the time a guess and half the other time a read in the right direction, since I practice the Matchup A LOT. That alone should say how scary a Gen is in the right hands… Now with more buffs in AE upper, I might need a little more time at practicing this matchup… ugh… =_=

So no more AE2012 footage? I was hoping to see the effects of Blanka’s EX ball.

Still no location test vids. The typhoon in japan came at a bad time >_<

i dont think there were any streams, so unless there were people who took match footage (japanese rarely does this though), youre not gonna see anything more.

Got a question if anybody can answer. About Evil Ryu, when he does hop kick canceled into tatsu. Will the tatsu whiff against crouchers? The only video I’ve seen where someone crouch blocks the entire thing was when a Evil Ryu faced a Rufus and although he crouched, he still had to block a 2 hit tatsu which isn’t the case when you do a any other version of a grounded tatsu against a croucher.

So I was curious, is this character specific, or will it hit against all characters. And if you have any idea, how safe it is on block?

don’t hold your breath too long or you’ll be breathless.

ba-dum-tsh

/rimshot

I hope that there is a dev blog update for the Beta changes. Hell, the hype, speculation, and general confusion about translations (and the delicious tears of Akumas) was more fun that even playing the game itself.

Makes me secretly wish Capcom would tweak this game every year just for those such occasions.

…that post has to be a new low point for this forum. :tdown:

don’t know why you’re surprised. people don’t care about balance anymore. they just want people who use good characters to suffer just because whoever they’re using isn’t up to par. sounds pretty scrubby but that’s pretty much how most posters are.