SSF2: New Legacy release (rom hack)

Could you fix claw wall dive input bug and o.sagat’s shots in hsf2 rom?

i know how to do that yeah. But dunno if i should
(sorry for the late reply, i dont visit these forums often)

I think many people would be happy about that, nesica version and ps2 capkore edition have those fixed so having it in CPS2 rom also would be awesome. I don’t know how much work it would take you now after you reverse engineered whole ssf2t rom, but if it’s not too much please consider it. cheers:)

Thank you for the hack. I really like how you made the moves so much easier unlike Capcom. I’ve been playing SF since the original and SSF2T made me feel like an armature. I have a difficult time executing Dragon Punch, especially Ryu because of his red fireball. Whatever you did, man, I throw Dragon Punch whenever I want. It’s funny how Capcom change from one version to another. I can tell because in Hyper Street Fighter 2 Anniversary Edition, whenever I choose “Turbo” version, I have no problem executing Dragon Punch, but when I go back to SSF2T version, it won’t come out every time. This made me feel that Capcom did it on purpose for whatever the reason was. This one of the reason that discourage me from wanting to play SSF2T even though I like this version the most. SFA2 is my second. Anyhow, thank you for sharing.