Southwest Tournaments/Events Schedule and Organizer Discussion Thread (Updated 01/02)

So there are 2 dallas tournaments on the same date and at the same venue? I added it but I’m sure they both are the same just making sure though so I can delete one if needed.

-DJ-

yes, they’re coexisting under the same roof (partnership).

I have a tournament coming up in august so I will let you know when to post it up. Date is still being decided!

Updated with yet another June 13th tourny

-DJ-

Bump. Added a new tournament for this very weekend. Any other tournies coming up? I’m noticing a small droubt.

Just so everyone knows I’m gonna maybe get a tournament up and running sometime at the end of July but I will let you all know.

-DJ-

This is a really nice list DJ, appreciate you compiling this together because 903 really wants to start hitting the tournament scene and you just made it alot easier for us. Sticky please!

ugh, get rid of the blue font.

Sticky Please

why is this not a sticky yet…:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

What background are you using? I’m using the SRK 09 and the colors I picked came out great. It’s hard finding universal colors to fit with everybodies backgrounds. Any suggestions?

Thank you kind sir:wink:

-DJ-

Np and after looking at all the themes for SRK I think black replacing the blue would help be more universal. Maybe.

To everybody I got 2 tournaments coming up. A smaller tournament on Aug1st (no thread yet) and…

Battle at the Border 3 is in works (sometime in Sept) we got it down to 2 venues won’t post up any more info till we got the venue finalized.

For both tournaments informatin will not be released for any of them till a thread is made or you can follow BATB planning in the harlingen thread. The aug1st one though will consist of 4-5 tournaments including the Valleys 1st Blazeblu tournament. BATB will be stocked including a very special surprize game (invitational only).

-DJ-

SF4 Tournament on July 1st in Plano

Wanted to invite everyone to Control Freaks SF4 Tournament on July 1st in Plano. Sign in starts at 7pm tournament starts at 8pm. First place prize $100.00 and second place $50.00, double elimination. Its a $10 buy in and $8 if you bring someone who wasnt in the first tournament. If we hit 30 or more signup, prizes jump to $150 for first place and $75 for second. Ill have 4 screens for sf4 Xbox 360, one screen maybe two for BlazBlue free play and an arcade. Bring your own controllers, but Ill have two pads, one SF4 TE stick and 2 CF sticks to let some one barrow if they need to. Email me or call for more details.
Thx
Reggie

Control Freak SF4 tournament contact and address info

Controlfreak SF4 tournament contact info:
Address: 1900 Preston rd Suite 367 75093 Plano TX

Regj112@earthlink.net
Www.controlfreakgaming.com
1(888)evilryu

Got it it is on the front.

-DJ-

Please add to the front. thx

(Test Your Skills 3/HOBO 17) SF4/Brawl/MvC2/Melee/Sc4 Houston, TX 8/1/09 (250$ + Pot)
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=186722

Got it.

How do you all like the RoyalBlue color instead of regular blue?

-DJ-

the smashfest in san antonio has a set date. aug 15th. a 1 day event. update

Don’t know if Springfield, MO is southwest enough for you, but we’re like an hour from the Arkansas border. Anyway we have an event coming up and it’d be awesome if you could put it in your post.

OICHO THROWDOWN - Springfield, MO - August 29th - $250 SF4 POT BONUS
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=194536

Thanks!

Please change the date on Raging Storm Texas Qualifiers - Houston, TX September 2nd

to September 5

thx

Updated with an August 1st tournament (one of my tournaments). Actually I just finally made the thread.

-DJ-