So who's going to EVO?

I made it to winners finals in my pool, and then lost to Da Kid (?). I was really really hoping I wouldn’t lose that match, because then I had to play Tayson, who plays Zero/Ryu/Nova. He switched out his Ryu for Vergil:( They were both incredibly nice people though, and I was super happy with how well I did:)

I did horrible and lost in my pools. My match vs. DJ Divine was legit though and while I still feel I played crappy, he definitely won it.

2nd match though, I beat myself. Womp womp. Nice meeting you in person Heidi, sorry we didn’t get to play, I was too salty to hang around after pools haha.

Better luck next time!

Sent from my Galactus.

Just got home. So tired. But relieved to have figured out some stuff to work on again. Once again GGs to heidi.

I played against a lot of people and was very happy with my play overall. I didn’t end up watching the finals and instead played everyone I could over in my room, because… I could watch them on my own time. I could only play against so many people over that weekend. Heh. Even played some Monday morning before heading out. I feel like I’ve improved a lot, and even though I didn’t make it out of quarterfinals I’m happy with this trip. Irrespective of how well I did in the tournaments, I’m very happy with the experience due to my casuals and my money match results ($13 get!). Thanks to all the Ammy players, it was good to meet you all.

Haha, yes, good games! But I must say. Stewey your training partner is crazy and I’m disappointed that I didn’t get to play his actual team on Sunday. I feel like towards the end against him I was winning more and I wanted to try to fight him with the configuration I was using on Sunday, which I’d been having a lot of fun/success with. On the other hand he did give me money challenging me to those money matches with his phoenix wright team so maybe it’s okay anyway.

I just wanted to drop in and say a huge thank you to RawwStewage and Adelheid Stark for all the casuals and discussion over the weekend. Getting to play with a couple of great Ammy players was an experience that helped me a lot and that I likely won’t get much out where I live. I can already tell I’ve improved just over the course of EVO, and I hope to see you guys and maybe more of the Ammy loyalists at future events and get some games in. :slight_smile:

Lol yeah I was kinda disappointed he took playing less and less serious as evo went on. But whatever he was having fun.

Just wanted to say hi and to everyone I ran sets with on evo weekend I didn’t get a chance to say thank you for the matches I learned a lot from everyone especially from the Ammy players since I don’t fight them often. While I’m sad that we all had to go I look forward to seeing you all next year so we can do this again =)