SNK Rant

OBJECTION!!

While its true these game did not live up to their predecessor but MIRA atleast was well designed 3d pr 2d.5 fighting game

Now this is just stupid.

gameplay was OK I guess, but the design was appalling.
All those cool 2D characters, as if they were straight out of a HQ action anime/manga, had such atrocious design in their 3D implementation that I didnt want to play for 1 minute.
Samurai Spirits Sen desing was even worse. Nakoruru cool 2D design on the character selection screen turns during in-game into a 3D hentai figure…Better retain that blocky SS64 design, than this.

This guy is really delusional.

Then what in Sam-hill are you waiting for?

As @Preppy once said, we’d rather have these things run their course, and FGD is his turf so I follow his lead here. In any case, it seems that the TC has been jailed (not by me).

Banned.

Institute of Real Estate Management? I have an internship there right now though…

I want more witch touching games from SNK. It’s the only reason why I haven’t purchased a 3DS yet.

what is wrong with you.im a hardcore snk fan and i adore every game snk puts out in the market eevn the shittiests(i admit im a fanboy).
i dont go ape ship over other fighting games i play and enjoy them.a good example would be yatagarasu,its a new(?)fighting game pc free and i love every aspect of it.now its true im bitter towards capcom but thats becouse i just dont like some of thiere games.buttom line i think you live in a bubble if you think like that!.

just go to the neogeo forums,these people are very friendly and they play all sorts of fighting games.

No, as in the company behind R-Type and Kung-Fu Master.

Hi Mr. My-previous-account-was-banned.
Bye Mr. My-previous-account-was-banned.

Why would you come back with the same identity?

That’s very true.

In my opinion, they should’ve just sold their franchises and gave up, Capcom would’ve bought for a sequel of cvsnk.

What in the actual fuck is this?