SNK New Project

It would make more sense to call it V-Trigger if they’re power up modes rather than combo tools primarily. Iori changing to Orochi Iori for instance changes his character and what he can do, it does not give combo options.

What? Haha, I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, if it wasn’t me giving news about this game development this person wouldn’t be trolling with fake info.Let’s wait until PSX then,NGBC2 presentation there will be big surprise,even for me.I hope that person doesn’t say that presentation got misteriously cancelled later :slight_smile:

What other info you can share with us? Also what’s that Neo Shocking Engine?!

Nothing by now. About “Neo Shock Engine” he might be talking about 3D engine that SNK works, but there’s no official name for it, just something made up

Beef between leakers?

https://i.imgur.com/LARK8vl.png?1

I see, you said that the game uses cel shading technique, and the game somehow looks like GGxrd and the new DBZ, which I find it amazing, but the leaker said the game looks like J Stars Victory on PS3 or Vita, can you give us more details about the graphics?!

this shit got me so pumped @_@

Kain and Grant would be dope, but seriously no Mudman no buy T___T

I want to believe!!

Never said that,it’s cell shading but not in this style,it’s all I can say

I want to believe, but it all sounds so fake…

I’ll believe it when I see it. Still makes me laugh that people believed that GIANT leaked DLC list for XIV.

Though if I saw an unsubstantiated leak for a XIII UM I’d probably go nuts…

A bunch of new “leaks”

The game is looking more and more trash as the spoilers grow. SNK’s going insane.

The game that totally exists.

Can you imagine SNK willingly making Kula bald?

What a crazy alternate world this would be

Ok, I believe it. When we could expect a trailer?

One made by Falcoon

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/snk/images/8/8a/Kula_diamond_thinking.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100929004045

I just wish SNK would announce a new Samurai Shodown so this thing dies already

New batch of alleged rumors for NGBC2, I’m copying and pasting just as they were posted

I really, really hope this is just someone talking out of their asses because is incredibly confusing.

These romurs just keep getting wierder and wierder.
SNK dose make odd choices but not like this,someone just ask these leaker’s to post a picture or something.