Shim Sang Joon!

sorry to jump in the picture out of nowhere but shim can u make me an av with cable, akuma, or magneto in it and somewhere it says TSOTeddy and i will not be picky u can use your talent to create them however u want kool thnx

WTF??!?! You got the one you have now yesterday from MonkeySpank.

Sorry dude. Just use your current one for at least 14 days before
you go asking for a new one.

ok, sorry to bother

Hey dude. No need to apologise to me. It’s not
bothering me at all. Be sorry that MS spent time
on making you something and you asked for a replacement
the next day. No offence dude and you might not know this
but that is considered rude around here.

Naysayism 2.0:

Think you can make some changes to the avatar?

like can you put some random background for both parts of that avatar and have “Ironman Operations” in a fancy font so it stands out more

other than that, it’s really hot!

ok yeah sorry monkey if u read this i apologize your av was cool and it took you time sorry

sorry i was log in in my friends account we share pc’s so that is wat happen but that was me writing it sorry again

I tried doing background work for this av but I had to
comprimise too much on the quality to keep it under 20k.

If you wan’t a different font “Ironman Operations” tell
me which one. Fancy is higly subjectible.

Oh alright, as for the font, just use what ever

Whatever then:

I love it, thanks

It happens lol.

Pickup for Edieman:

Hey any chance of and AV being made for me im arfter a necro av with his taunt :tup: lmk thanks man :tup:

I’ll hook you up sometime soon m8.

Nice one Guv gotta get some more games in soon as well :tup:

Pickup Phix:

EDIT:

I’ll look out for you next time I’m online on 3s :tup:

Sweet man apreciated XD :tup:

I’ll like to make another avatar request (I plan to keep this one for good). 2 random action poses of Remy, one in default color the other in his jab foward fierce color, on the default color have the name “Take” on or around it and for the special color have the name “Pierrot” on or around it. Have japan with a mini flag on there.

Then have that flash to two other Remy sprite poses. With one Remy in the roundhouse color and the other with the strong color. Roundhouse have “Everdread” fierce have “Naysayism”. Add USA and a mini usa flag.

Big thank you in advance, your work is great