She hulk smash! (combo thread)

I’d like to see what the most damaging and fastest combos are, and also XFC you can do near the end of a combo, in the interest of being able to kill more than one character with XFC.

Do it anyways. Some things are helped more by video representation than text notation

My contribution for today, a combo that can be set up off doom rocks.

[media=youtube]E8k2BVHqZqw"[/media]

Damage isn’t amazing but I like knowing what to do if an assist hits. This combo has a little setup. I decided to get fancy and start with a runners start, back, when I touch the wall hit assist, s which cancels the wall jump. I enter runners again and run with the rocks and hit s as I arrive. It hits? Jump m, it gets blocked? Block, they jump? maybe do AA super or m.grab… but thats probably a bad idea.

Doom Rocks, j.M, j.H, j.S, j.M, j.H, j.S, s.M, S, sj.H, sj.S, TACc, c.H, S, sj.M, sj.M, sj.H, sj.S, Torpedo OTG, Emerald Cannon, Torpedo OTG.

568k I think.

I have successfully hit Sentinal with a slide after the loops and cancelled into x-factor, then did 1 loop, and finished the combo exactly the same way with much higher damage, I don’t think it killed with level 1 xfactor, but I can’t remember for sure. I remember it was pretty close so maybe the added otg to a second super would do the trick.

Someone take the reins and do something amazing with this garbage? I know theres more talented people out there haha. Also Fatacon, I would be amazed if you threw together an x-factor tutorial, I’m sure I can learn from it.

i probably wouldn’t use the setup on a neutral opponent, since they could hyper beam your walljump/run on reaction and maybe catch doom too, which would be really bad. instead, on knockdown, just call rocks and run. if you get them into a defensive stance and you run ahead of the rocks, you can cancel into the command grab from the run into whatever (the invincibility fro the grab will let the rocks pass through them so it won’t mess up your combo afterwards) or, if the rocks hit, just cancel the run into whatever you feel like. if anything, you can replace the run with a wavedash, since you can control the speed of forward movement and can block on reaction to a hyper by holding :db: when you see a superflash. even though i do it a lot, walljumping is very dangerous and is only advisable if you know your opponent has no means to/won’t punish it on reaction.

as far as the tutorial vid, i started it but my cap device crapped out so i have to get another one later this week (maybe tomorrow).

I’ve used Road Dage/Sunday Drivers to great results recently. The startup allows to punish moves that dive in, since she’s invincible during startup and grabs immediately after.

Someone sent me a PM after an OCV in a ranked match and said, and I quote, “You sir are what they call a rape artist” lol

I’m new to this game and I have interest in She-Hulk. Can someone list for me the absolute easiest bnbs Shulkie has? I’d like to start by memorizing that and then progress from there.

c.L c.M c.H S j.M j.M j.H j.S , OTG Torpedo, Emerald Cannon

Great contributions keep up the good work! I have an I dead how I want to sort out the combo’s. I’m going to post all bnb’s in the first post, all super related ones in the second one, and then all X-factor combos in the third one.

On a side note, has anyone tried finding any infinites for shulk? I’ve been messing around a lot with j. :h: j. :s: and continuing j. :m: or j. :l: j. :h: j. :h: and repeating I only could get two reps in but I have a feeing that there is more to it and possibly a chance for infinites with this setup. Maybe if we could find a good assisst? trap one possibly

j. :h: j. :s: land jump j. :m: j. :h: j. :s: land c. :l: c. :m: c. :h: :qcf: :atk: :atk: :qcf: :s: land dash (cross under) :s: SJC j. :m: j. :m: j. :h: j. :s: (OTG Torpedo for reset)

596,010 damage, 1 meter.

Maybe more, someone go check…

The only way to do the Torpedo is the start with Runner’s Start>Chariot, correct?

The only other way to get into chariot is through her somersault kick, :d::h: and :f::h:. If your having difficulty landing the OTG torpedo, you have to delay the :s:.

So, start with :d::s: then do :d::h: and :f::h: ?

For OTG torpedo, the fastest and only reliable way to land it is through runner’s start> chariot, from what I can tell.

The fastest torpedo is :d::d::s:.

The alternate ways to go into chariot are :d::h:~:f:, :f::h:~:f:, and flashkick~:f:.

I made up these linking loops today. someone may have already post them but whatever, i thought it was cool:

c.:l::m::h::s: [[sj.:m::m::h::s: :d::d:+:s: :f: :l: qcf+:atk::atk: (2 hits) c.:h::s:]] sj.:m::m::h::s: :d::d:+:s: f :l: qcf+:m: c.:l::m::h::s: [[sj.:h::s: :d:+:h: :d:+:s: :s: sj.:m::m::h::s: :d::d:+:s: :f: :l: dp+:atk::atk: ]] c.:h::s: etc. etc. etc.

edit: after further testing, the command grab will only work on forward techs and no techs (except hulk and sent, which will work regardless), so you’d need to do a qcf+:atk::atk: instead

Just my quick 2 cents, wanted to point out that yes, command grab after Torpedo OTG doesn’t work outside of corner, but you have to wait for the tech anyway, and kara-cancel c.:h: xx :qcf::m: works on reaction to a tech back.

The current combo I’m BnB’ing with is
c.:l::m::h::s:
j.:h::s:
:d::h::d::s:
c.:h::s:
j.:m::m::h::s:
Torpedo OTG
:qcf::atk::atk: OR c.:h: xx :qcf::m: OR :dp::atk::atk:

Torpedo OTG into Emerald Cannon full super does close to 650k if memory serves.

Here’s another idea: Why not sort the normal BnBs by which attack they start off with. If possible, we should do it like Dustloop and say how much meter gain is involved in each combo.

This is my BNB as well i think this should be everyones BNB it builds over a bar of meter so you can always do it. It also is easy once you get the timing down doesnt work on tron at mid screen though.

For Tron I think it was said earlier you ommit the j.:h: before the TACc relaunch and the combo works.

I am trying out a new BnB that is a bit more complicated but does about 590k from a command grab.

:qcf:+:atk:
:d::d:+:s:
:f:
:m: XX :d::d:+:s:
:l: XX :d::d:+:s:
:f: XX :s:
j.:m::h::s:
s.:m::s:
sj.:h::s:
:d:+:h:, :d:/:u:+:s:
c.:h:, :s:
delay, sj.:m::m::h::s:
land, :d::d:+:s:
:l: OTG XX :qcf:+:atk::atk: -> :qcf:+:s: -> :qcf:+:s:

Hard as crap to get the timing down at first but easy once you get the hang of it.

Also found a combo to follow Road Rage.
:qcb:+:atk::atk: from close to trigger animation
:atk::atk: to dash in once as soon as car explodes
:d::d:+:s:
:l: OTG XX :d::d:+:s:
:f: XX :s:
j.:m::h::s:
s.:m::s:
sj.:h::s:
:d:+:h:, :d:/:u:+:s:
c.:h:, :s:
delay, sj. :m::m::h::s:
land, :d::d:+:s:
:l: OTG XX :qcf:+:atk::atk: -> :qcf:+:s: -> :qcf:+:s:

Does over 940k. The most important part of these combos is to realize that hit stun deterioration will screw you over after the relaunch, so if you’re like me and you’re used to just pressing the aerial magic series slowly as opposed to delaying a quick one, you’ll drop the combo here initially. You need to delay the first sj.:m: but quickly input the rest of the magic series.

I’ve been using run cancel s.:l::s: instead of the jump loops, does less damage but IMO is more reliable, at least while I’m still practicing the jump loop timing.