SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

So what about that jin player? He ducking me? I wanna run a set when I get home in an hour… lmk

Ogre has great reversals and some great frametraps himself so rushing him down isn’t so easy…

Xiaoyu meterless has trouble keeping Ogre down. Damn I always hate starting off round 1 vs Ogre.

I think my Alisa/Dudley team got a lot better. Will those who have played me today or in the last day like to testify?

But I’m not arrogant :frowning:

:nunchuck:

That feel when the game won’t sync each time I want to play Bunnycap

You’re the worst of them all. :stuck_out_tongue:
For real though, Spanish, German and players from England seem to be the worst offenders.

idk, ill tell him next time we play together that u wanna run a set with him o.O

GG Windalfr. We are 3-3. Gotta break that tie! :tup:Also I’m loving the usage pandora useage that has been happening lately.

Xiao can do EX Dive Kick, LP Hakkesho, super post-patch. However without extend it won’t finish in time. With Hakkesho it becomes a 1 bar punish. To up the damage a slight bit (10) you can also equip the connect with a 10 hit combo power gem.

Juri’s pandora damage post-patch:
Raw super: 341 gemless, 508 with both pandora gems.
HK Dive kick, super: 387 gemless, 567 with gems. This is a 0 bar punish.
(corner) HK dive kick, cr.HP xx JC j.HP, super. 490 gemless, 703 with gems. Also 0 bar.
Again you can add some 10 damage by equipping the 10 hit combo gem.

Juri has a 955 combo as well, but it requires you to be right next to someone in the corner and punish their raw tag. Maybe if someone is trying to win by timeout by switching in a full health character.

Oooo, thanks for helping me test this! It’s frustrating always being months behind the consoles…

Wait…there’s two Pandora power gems? I thought there was only one. :eek:

aye hes on now if u wanna go

NP. I only had to buy 3 gem packs to do it… XD (true story)

I mean the super gem too. Here’s my test suite:
http://robofobe.com/sfxtgems/22/24/27

Oh, I see. That power gem is Tekken side only on PC at the moment.

I’m gonna have to make a pandora set-up for Lili. Xiaoyu is always getting her ass kicked since she’s on point.

link to vid of said 955 combo?

Edit: nevermind… it’s pandora… Can anyone break 1275 using gems, meter, pandora, tag, etc within actual game limits… also not comboing on a maskless Vega. Standard opponent.

That’s the most I’ve found so far with Vega. And no one makes vids or combo challenges for this game that gets featured on the front pages

There isn’t any. Here’s the transcript though. Uses the aforementioned gems.
J.HK, cr.HP xx HK Senpusha, cr.HP xx JC j.HP, c.MK xx Super.

Seems like youre more comfortable with them. The main difference is the pandora stuff though lol… Did you end up playing Seth more after I left the other night?

I’m very curious about Bunnycap’s new Dark Alisa. Too bad I’ll never get to play it.

@Bunnycap, what gems are you using for it and do you have any neat setups except the ones I mentioned some time ago?

I hop on xbox some times when i head over to my friend’s place.

Most of the time they are punishes. I’m still experimenting with set ups, although I do have this one where I pandora after resetting them high in the air so they fall into thruster loops. I will share my findings should I discover anything new. I’m looking into ways to open people up in des mode.

They left right after. It was laggy, I got bodied and didn’t get to run it back. I’m not sure how to open up his law, and his punishes are really good.