SFxT General Discussion #3 - Still Alive

anyone on XBL wanna get some games in?

And then… much much later, I’ll be there too :rock:

At work…

Typically if someone wins multiple qualifier tournaments then the winner is forced to choose which tournament he is going to the finals in (unless the rules stipulate differently saying that Tokido can only get to finals from his home country qualifiers) or the 2 second place finishers face off.

Q

Mostly what I do is try to trick my opponent into committing to a move with enough recovery time that I can roll out of the way, Pandora, and immediately chainsaw my way through. So yeah, its nothing guaranteed, but that’s what makes Pandora fun for me to use. I forgot how much fun going balls out with everything on the line can be.

shitty character IMO

My phone accidentally posted that letter… And now it’s not deleting it… :frowning:

Q is awesome.

Q da god.

Does anything beat Ibuki J.RH :confused:

I have not played SFxT since Borderlands 2 came out(that game is so much fun). I decided to play SFxT and was expecting to get bodied, but instead won 5 out of the 6 games I played. I wanted to play more, but life gets in the way.>:(

I hit my personal goal of getting B Rank. Ended it with a 4 game win streak and will never play ranked again:). You’d be surprised how far you can get by simply walking forward, blocking and anti-air when they jump. I still lose to people who know what they are doing, but I’m working on that.

My next goal is to learn more characters while waiting on ver 2013. First on my list: Sakura X Bryan. I have been playing Akuma X Juri since launch.

Just about every anti-air beats it. Just don’t be a fool and jump into it since that’s what it’s designed to stop.

ugh I need to get back into the game more. I’m losing to back and forth boost combo Raven,Cammy,Marduk and King, not to mention jab pressure Marduk. I’m shaming the SFxT Defense Force :frowning: .

It’s so easy getting ranked games online, wtf are people talking about ‘game is dead’. UMvC3 was way deaderer than this 2 freaking weeks after it came out in the UK.

Just looked over my matches from the last OTS. I played miserably. Miserably might not even be good enough to describe how bad I played. I mean wow, I got RAN. I played against really good comp so not taking anything from them, but just… wow.

I don’t think I even took a round from anyone. 8-round losing streak, all shitty.

Seriously hoping that I don’t repeat that this week. Been in the lab, training, playing different characters, etc. This week, all lab time not spent practicing execution will be spend figuring out how to deal with Rufus, especially on wakeup.

Also been trying to figure out the best ender to do off of Julia’s launch into Juri. c.HP > jc j.HP into stuff feels insanely tight (to the point of not being very dependable) to connect between the two of them, as opposed to anyone else (Law to Juri is ridiculously easy). I’m assuming that’s because Julia’s launcher lifts them like 1 foot off the ground. :bluu: Any ideas? Anyone else playing Julia/Juri that does something more optimal and consistent? Right now that’s my only problem with the team, everything else they have seems to complement each other, and Julia adds very nice, easy damage to Juri’s everything.

Super-easy going from Julia’s launch to Cammy stuff though. In fact that team is very fun right now too, and it gives me two characters with supers that can punish on block/whiff really well, which goes with my play style.

(patiently awaiting Intuitive to call me cheap :razzy:)

SFxT is dead has become mostly another meme. Just like “When’s Marvel?” and the excessive amount of kappa faces. Remember what Markman said kids, Stream monsters are not part of the FGC.

Yup, getting ready to order my hipster glasses soon. Just trying to decide what color rims I want.

I’m thinking black.

All hail the true general of the Lili army! =D

now that I think of it, this is our chance to get all on our high horse and suck up dem hipster points. :eek:

…but what if I already wear glasses? :sunglasses: