SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Only to raw sweep at the end whilst point blank.

Sako dropping combos…
Something is really wrong with that streaming setup.

I think we players deserve an optimal peripheral to play SF and any other FG. I couldn’t imagine take a flight to be eliminated because the console used decided to fuck me up with lag spikes here and there. Something to remember when the next installment will come.

2 Likes

That’s what this sham of a raffle is all about…

They’re letting that PS4 cool down.

A little background on brianf and striders opinion about g match ups.

Brianf and strider played quite a bit on stream recently and strider probably wins 60% or more of the matches. Both have crazy vtriggers and neither can get out of pressure but brianf feels like G has more control over the neutral and pre trigger fight. Mostly because of his lights buffered into kds and presidential levels.

Personally i think strider as a player just has a vastly better neutral game than brian. But whatever, thats why.

With g vs nash i can imagine it being much harder for g to get around nash fireballs because he can always recover and react with scythe to vskill. So g just constantly has to chase and never gets levels and has to rely on vtrigger

3 Likes

He we go.

Bonchan vs Tokido

11 Likes

STAHP

6 Likes

The combo to finish the set was godlike

That VT1 reset on the last match cost Itazan the game. :frowning:
Had he held it, he would have taken the round.

Favorite match so far. Don’t even know how Fuji took it. S4 Gief looks like a pain if you’re not playing a hard zoner.

1 Like

Ok, I think I wanna actually try and get into Kekken, I know there are some Kennenheads in this thread (and before you ask yes I’m going to ask in the appropriate sub-forums the same thing), could ya’ll share with me possible resources for learning as basically a beginner, I know the crude basics (burttons and movement) but the rest I need all, how to train, what’s the combo structure, how to develop an offense and defense. @ me with any resource/guide doesn’t matter if written or video.

SFV Type Arcade Top 4 starting now (might be going back and forth to other games or already finished depending, just cuaght it now)

Looks like it’s already finished. Nishikin was in top 4.

Video timestamp >>>> https://www.twitch.tv/videos/400233039?t=11h2m

4 Likes

damn Gamerbee got fucking MAULED

edit: big lulz at HotDog’s stache

He should have chipped Momochi. He saved meter for a next round that didn’t happen.

Momochi Is a GENIUS.

Dat st.HK hitconfirm into CA good Lord.

I am surprised at OilKing speaking english.

Sako using KAGE!?

1 Like

Buff Menat

Sako had to pick Kage for one match so Menat may be in the struggle now. Hard times

That super was CLUTCH and this is one of her worst matches too