SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

PS4 has frame rate drops offline. Especially when using fight request. Likely part of why stages feel like they lag online. Frame drops likely cause skips in the rollback

Itazan making S4 Gief look so good. Havent seen Giefs buttons do more work in any previous season

3 Likes

He had some odd uncharacteristic execution errors but his whiff punishing pulled it back for him.

I get lag in training on the PS4

2 Likes

Momochi bout to cool it with Kolin

Id really like to know how he chooses to pick Zeku or Kolin. He seems to have about the most nuanced character placements of any multi character player. Reminds me a lot of Infil

Backjump st.lk?

Blew it

Machabo not crazy enough. He needs more Jyobin

2 Likes

I think thats one of the elements you need to beat an opponent like Momochi.

His logical gameplay and reasoning is unmatched. All the optimal routes he knows.

You have to go rogue. Random him out. His reptillian brain wont handle it.

V-Trigger 1 Kolin on screen. Original non-cheap ice lady.

Necalli isn’t bad for Zeku, but at least Kolin can chill down the mud man with the counter threat. Considering the damage she can generate from a bad placed normal Kolin over Zeku in this MU it’s a good choice. Necalli players love mashing buttons too much -especially after stomps- Kolin just ruin this.

Here we go

Fuck i thought we were getting Bonchan vs Tokido

1 Like

I think Momochi would win even faster against people who loves to go full random, good luck when your EX dp gets baited by a player like him.

801 Strider didn’t teach him the Guile mu, I guess.

1 Like

That G was weak…

This dudes a top tier weeb

He’s a Laura player iirc, but he has G for mu’s like that, didn’t work.

Meanwhile we all witnessed again Menat honesty.

1 Like

I hate Zeku’s wakeup animation.

Ryusei ragequitted LMAO

I’m not still totally used too myself, it’s weird, I don’t even imagine how impactful is to the opponents.

1 Like

That was a surprisingly intense match. The composure of that Guile player was ridiculous, came back from a 80% life deficit twice while his opponent was at match point.