SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Most of it doesn’t makes sense. He loses to Nash but goes even against rashid? Also Sakura, boxer, necalli, Karin shit on him if he doesn’t get rolling.

He probably does well against guile though.

You know…you guys could always ask him.

G definitely does not lose to Nash idk what kind of tomfoolery that is lol, especially when he has him at advantage against Guile. Only reason I would think G struggles against Nash is that Nash can knockdown from any special cancel.

It’s at the absolute worst even imo. G shits all over him as soon as he gets to level 2, let alone VT.

Alright you crazy rascals, who wants games?

For you old guys out there. I noticed this phenomenon after i hit 30 where every cold is like a mini flu. Fever chills headaches nausea

Can any of you guys relate?

And

What the fuck is this

just part of getting older. That or your diet is bad leading you to getting sick more often or have your immune system compromised in some way.

:man_shrugging:

Former to latter as to what the cause could be.

1 Like

Not really, but I kinda watch my diet too, and have done so for years.

Like, I eat a bowl of oatmeal for lunch most days nowadays to keep down the cholesterol.

Gotta make sure I live long enough to see my baby girl grow up.

Edit: re: recent MCU discussion: https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2019/3/23/18274308/avengers-x-men-deadpool-disney-fox-timeline-marvel-movies-mcu-sony-spider-man

Does anyone know what this page is showing? I can’t make heads or tails of it.

Looks like just W/L based on all games played.

So given all match ups, those are the Win/Loss across all levels for the characters.

I’m here for games for a bit.

That was my assumption but the numbers tell you two different things.

Like in the first row Urien presumably has 5.518, which I’m assuming is like 55% winrate, against Bison. But then you look over and Bison has 4.965, which adds up to over 100%.

Then you look at the column entries for those same characters and the numbers are different. Like FANG v Urien has them both with numbers over 5…

Urien Winrate % against Bison: 4.965
Bison Winrate % against Urien: 5.035

That’s basically a 9.99

think you may have gotten some numbers crossed reading it.

Ohhh i get it the far left column is their average win rate and the row next to each character shows their winrate against the character in the column.

Thanks

Yeah, number on the far left is the average of all match ups.

So nerf Urien, Bison and Vega.

:japanese_goblin:

I was looking at that. The winrates don’t really reflect high or low tier like you would think. You can definitely see some trends that make sense though, like lower averages for the high usage characters and the newer characters. It’s quite fascinating. I would love to see something like this but sorted by rank.

Tourney results, usage, and that chart probably give Capcom an…interesting…set of data to work with.

Doesnt look too right to me. Too many characters that kill him once he has to block too high up

Seriously though, games before I have to be my family’s Uber?

Damn FANG and Menat have less than 1% usage rate.

Is there a similar resource for high level events?

Send one fam.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Holy shit I need a gif of that.