SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

That Thanos should have snapped away VTCs

nah

Summary

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/762553.jpg

Nah fam. She earned that in the gym. You should see her workout routine.

1 Like

that’s kind of ironic because it was the most humanizing moment of the whole film for thanos, it was confirmation that he wasn’t just an unfeeling murderous monster and actually really did love his daughter + believes in what he’s doing, since you’re straight up told through exposition that if that weren’t the case then his plan would fail. but in hindsight since his plan is so stupid it really just makes him look even worse

You know its good if people ask for receipts

3 Likes

He literally murdered his daughter so he could then kill half the universe and that was humanizing?

LMAO, I hope I play you in 5 so I can VTC my slides all over your wack self all day.

3 Likes

do you not remember how he cried and sad music played and all that shit? damn dude some of you guys didn’t get this movie at all

My guy if you do one more VTC slide pun so help me god…

2 Likes

Kills his daughter to gain the power to kill the universe.

Is this sympathetic?

@Frost

Where exactly am i “word for word” saying this sim is a masher?

Roll eyes. Too early for this shit. Got my first client of the day in half an hour. Then off to wifes 40th.

@Vhozite
Cheers homie :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Get that paper, fam.

2 Likes

You should of just posted this.

1 Like

VTC slide is lyfe

3 Likes

i honestly can’t tell. like are you trolling? or are you so stupid that this scene actually went that far over your head while the characters are sitting there spelling it out for your dumb ass

1 Like

i remember in high school one of the guys farted while squatting and he almost dropped the shit, everyone was laughing even the coaches as he tries to save his own life while suffering through humiliation

It’s understandic

Just a fart? He at least has to shit himself for it to be embarrassing

2 Likes

He probably did and just told everyone he farted.

I still dont think Mika was too crazy in the context of S1.

If she made S2 fully intact from S1 she would have destroyed the game, yeah.

The Marn mixup disagrees. That shit was retarded.