SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

They could be experimenting with f2p vibe with what the reaction and feed backs not to the people that bought it, but for the people who would try it.

Missed the boat in f2p like 18 months ago when the game was a shambles.

I doubt they’d pick up any extra player base with f2p at this point.

SF5 feels like a trial now for SF6.

1 Like

Tekken, SC and KI did it. It wasn’t a good idea in Tekken and SC.

However it was partially successful with KI.

the problem with f2p is that the company will be tempted always to hid a p2win schemes.

1 Like

SF6 is probably going to be a launch window or maybe even launch day ps5 game so papa capcom gonna rake in that money.

They should just tried those models in mobile gaming not console. It would be successful along with touch and swipe controls for those kind of target audience.

First guy I played in ranked didn’t bother with them. Was gonna play more but my computer was slowing the frame rate to a crawl. Was making some sounds so maybe graphic card blowing up. Gotta figure that out.

Most people in ranked already make more FM winning ranked matches so I’ll stick to that and avoid CPT ads. Don’t see anyone still bothering with it by tomorrow

1 Like

Played for about an hour - got about 100 FM from the ads enabled. Considering I can make that up in two ranked wins, I’m definitely leaving ads off.

7 Likes

So you can turn ads off, cool.

2 Likes

Bestofvshow told me that Ibuki destroys abigail.

Red Bull outfits were actually classy compared to these ones…

1 Like

I’m gonna keep them on, atleast fm is guaranteed with ads. Unlike ranks and casual matches.

This whole ads thing turned out worse than I expected to be honest. I’m definitely not going to use costume ads on characters because it looks really dumb. I would have considered using them on stages but as those are bound to the same setting as the loading screen ads I’ll just going to ignore this entire thing.

How exactly did they change FM gain from Missions? I expect it to be even less than before now.

I can’t defend these ads. What a horrible and ugly idea.

9 Likes

When are we getting the final piece for Mech Juri ?

Friday, post must be bla bla bla

2 Likes

What if the ads were promoting Shadaloo ?

Do you think Bison pays well ?

its like Capcom love to take one step forward and two steps back…

1 Like

If they had just incorporated a scrolling ad banner onto a wall-mounted monitor in the training room they probably would have gotten WAY more eyeballs on the ads than they will with this cluster fuck implementation.

Probably a hundred not-awful ways they could have done this.

1 Like

the first game DLC’s were probably like that too. “oh it’s just extra stuff. they’re not trying to sell parts of the original release piecemeal for more money”. now all games have DLC and most are like SFV where it’s almost entirely made up of DLC.

1 Like

Bison Dollars are the most expensive currency. Just one measly Bison Dollar exchanges for 1 million US dollars!