SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

If usually reply with some witty comment, but honestly it’s not worth my time. I don’t need forum brownie points.

If games were just about the end result we could play checkers.

2 Likes

Yep I just called him a idiot 10 times over.
And I’m totaly fine with that, Mr. I only judge games by their outside.

Have never done that, you’re bad at discussing things with people and you come across as an absolute wanker when anyone goes against your opinion.

thats ass…and not the good one

4 Likes

That’s what I meant

I’m hoping no other game company adopts this

I’d rather not have Groh’s armor adorned in Dorito and Mountain Dew logos or something

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. Sometimes the conversation just isn’t worth it.

I feel better already.

1 Like

Let me do a quick check.

Lets see.

Got some houndred hours in DBFZ, probably just because it’s DB.

17 hours in Rev.
and 10 in Uni, well thats more than me at least.

Yeah, obviously, not going to play anything longer than 20 hours that isn’t mainstream.
If at all.

Did you not stop and think that’s because it took Arc to add it’s versions to Steam until almost 2 years after I’d brought them on the PS4…

Holy shit, this dude is such a moron it’s baffling.

I didn’t even buy Rev, it got gifted to me cause someone wanted to play me.

1 Like

You guys know these Capcom Pro Tour logos are just placeholders. Just wait till they start filling them up with real products. Tokido raging demon. Brought to you by HyperX headphones. Aegis reflector mirrors with Vertagear logos on them.

Shameful. Funny. But mostly shameful

2 Likes

Those ads are disgusting

This isn’t real, right? I’m at work I can’t check for myself.

It’s real

this is what it looks like when the character doesn’t have appropriate clothing to add the ads on

Ahh I see, thanks. Well I was planning on Adblocking it anyways. That’s a little too egregious for me.

Impressive cosplay

4 Likes

I didn’t, cause for the simple reason after I swaped games, there was already everything on Steam.

On top of, Arc now making simultanious releases.
Thanks Shini for that.

I also don’t expect from you to do anything other, than follow the lemming train, after all you’ve shown to do just that.

That’s corny af

??? Nigga I’ll like what I wanna like what the fuck does that have to do with anything, are you 8 years old?

I’ll master MK11 and come on as your hype man. :+1:

Random thoughts:

• The ads stuff seemed inocuous but fuck some of that stuff is even more tacky than I thought.

• New char after CPT? Here’s hoping.

• After I get divorced I’m going to fuck a bunch of cosplayers.

4 Likes