SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

I thought Bonchan blew that, I would have 100% backed away when he had that massive lead but msybe that why I’m not a pro.

SF5 the only game where you can die with the opponent in the corner with a 90% life lead.

Long live the King!

4 Likes

Sucks for Chris T but the dude has still been playing great all day. Those one hit confirms are on point.

2 Likes

I thought he should have jumped more, tried to play Karin on the ground. Saying that he was couple decisions away from winning.

Also why do Karin players pick that trigger? More stun on activation?

Kubo is proving useless. Problem X will have to finish this Ibuki himself!

So is Menat ready for those Season 4 buffs yet or what

Jesus, I don’t remember bashings like this in 4. Might as well delete that from the archive.

Damn that was rough for storm kubo

Justin needs to learn his place…

UNDER PROBLEM’S BOOT!

I feel like they’re gonna take Menat’s v-trigger to 3 bars in s4. I don’t actually think she needs nerfs (other chars need buffs) but people whine so much about zoning.

Could it be?

8 Likes

LMFAO Twin holding it down

4 Likes

This match makes me want to throw up. I actually want to see Menat lose this one.

Problem X losing to CVS2 Menat. Do nothing

Justin’s playstyle is kinda like entropy in the universe: he is relentless, he is unstoppable and he is painfully slow with it.

1 Like

not like this benjamin

Please Jwong,

Lame out the planet.

Bore the fuck out of all these eSports numbnuts that don’t know whats good.

:pray:

4 Likes

Everyone complains this game has no footsies and like, I get that JWong is boring to watch but he is definitely using fundamentals here.

3 Likes

Jwong gets even the tinniest lead he’s like “come get me bro”. Fucking hilarious lmao.

2 Likes

Soul Power will not stop us today! Never!

Menat is middle tier