SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Sailor Mercury and Tuxedo Mask? I’m fucking in there.

3 Likes

I would be all up in arms for that too.
Pile driving people with Sailor Jupiter? Yes, please.
I need that in my life.

3 Likes

Lol i’m down for a Sailor Moon fighting game as well.

Day one main I always liked her !

giphy

3 Likes

Eh… my love for DBZ comes in large part from the fact that it was on when I got home from school back in my youths.

When sailor moon came on… I switched the TV off and did something else…

1 Like

I hope i’m not confusing the series but I remember one of the villains in Sailor Moon wishing for a peaceful death or something similar, basically did not want to die as a bad person.

Can’t remember who it is though…

So I wanted to learn a second UNIST char, it was supposed to be Wagner. the guy I play with already picked up Wagner and also play Eltnum which would have been my second choice. So I think I just hit fuck it and started learning Phonon.

I honestly watched just about everything on Toonami back in the day. Sailor Moon, DBZ, Reboot, Gundam, Ronin Warriors. Everything. Cartoons were amazing back in those days.

7 Likes

I remember loving Gundam Wing back in the day (I like robots).

I tried to watch it again a few years back as an adult… that show was unbelievably terrible. I feel bad for my parents.

Robots were still cool though.

3 Likes

90’s cartoons had insanely good intro music imo.

Take stuff like Swat Katz,The real adventures of Johnny quest,Arthur and the knights of justice ,Pirates of dark water etc

@Doctrine_Dark

6 Likes

Also, I watched some of the new duck tales for a nostalgia trip. It’s really good!

5 Likes

Cool, now go play this.

2 Likes

So… I know this is an unpopular opinion… but I don’t think ducktales 1 & 2 on NES hold up that well. Chip & Dale was better.

Also, Mickey: great circus mystery and Mickey: magical quest on SNES are super good. They are basically Megaman X games, but with a twist.

The are a riot in co-op to if you have a friend.

Chip and dale is indeed quite good.Especially since you can co op it.

The music from the haunted house boss is still creepy.

3 Likes

Those were the days, back when Capcom made Disney games.

LMK when Officer Black hits DBFZ

Fuck sailor moon.

We need a Disney “Duck-verse” fighting game.

Popo would be in before him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Popo would also give the game another black guy so that works too.

1 Like

Knights of Justice has an epic theme…

Too bad it was cut, I loved that cartoon. They were like western Toku in cartoons!!

Chip and Dale, Duck Tales and Darkwing Duck were also one of best intro songs I like in disney

1 Like

If Mr.Popo would be underpowered would that be racist ?

3 Likes