SF5 Lounge: Idom Wins. Only Poison is Woman enough for Capcom Cup

It’s hard to see laura players switching though, trading her command dash, and a overhead for a air fireball that half the cast can deal with meter/meterless? cant see idom making the switch.

Remember when I said my theory that good characters would get good V skills and bad ones would get bad ones?

Yeah that remains true lol

4 Likes

So if I’m understanding this correctly most of you guys seem happy with most vskills 2?

I was just about to say the same thing.
The only character that seems to have got a good vs2 buff is probably vega. Top tiers got top tier stuff.

you know, looking at G’s VS2 again, it might make his VT2 more appealing since losing Pres. levels during that VT is especially shitty.

hopefully it gives a little boost because VT2 is cool tbh

1 Like

https://twitter.com/narikunFP/status/1206404764239482881

Air fireball !!!

6 Likes

So Young Zeku summons a bird that drops bombs.

@Pertho I guess you got your wish granted. Strider bird is on deck.

4 Likes

I’m curious to see the balance changes that go with this. But I’ll be asleep by then.

1 Like

I think Laura’s vs2 looks kind of bad. Doesn’t look like you get anything off of it. Seems easy to aa.

Good to bait DPs at least. VS2 Kick isn’t an overhead, so I don’t think it’s good.

Can’t see people making the switch.

No, instead I’m having the stupidest conversation in the Zeku discord.

:man_facepalming:

Laura GETS AN AIR FIREBALL?? Man I’ve never played her but damn I might start using her. What’s kages and akumas vskill 2?

1 Like

The hybrid grappler gets an air fireball.

Is nothing sacred anymore?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TauntButton/status/1206394524626370561

…ok, now I’m curious about this Falke VS2 :thinking:

2 Likes

Kage got a dunk. We all seen it. Capcom dropped a trailer on it and showed it on that wack stream.

Akuma gets a ki charge with a hitbox. Hitbox launches people pretty high, no juggle.

3 Likes

G VS2 doesn’t exist lmao.

1 Like

Oh right, Kage got Terry Bogard’s least important move.

Good.

A lot of these look interesting, in a good way.

I’m a little amused by how many are a variation on Birdies can. Not sure if that’s a good thing in the end but whatever, let’s go.

1 Like

Any news on FANG?

Urien doesn’t lose V Skill 2 buff on knockdown. Did we know this?