SF5 Lounge: Idom Wins. Only Poison is Woman enough for Capcom Cup

I-I can’t tell if you’re shitposting right now.

What the fuck is that logic? :rofl:

Of course you don’t need to give two shits about data and carrier plan for anything related to internet consumption while you’re on WiFi, what the hell man?

I’m cryin’

Not being funny, but in LumaFusion iOS has the best portable video editor going. I use Android to do my picture edits and stuff, but I got an iPhone recently to get into keyframe video editing, as of right now, the only Android app to offer keyframe editing is sorely lacking. What I like about Android is the freedom to really do whatever you want with the phone, but iOS/iPhone is solid too.

2 Likes

The big problem with the iPhone is that it just isn’t cost-effective no matter how you slice it.

There’s always an Android phone that can do what it does for cheaper and you get the android advantages too. (Like earphone jacks. :rofl: [spoiler]They deadass took fucking earphone jacks out of the phone, how people swallow this shit is beyond me.[/spoiler])

2 Likes

You can add any app or function to the list that iPhone does better.

@Volt

Android isn’t always advantageous bro.

@Maravilla

iOS isn’t always advantageous bro.

Sorry to type it in such a way.

For me, I needed a drop proof phone as I smash mine way too easy. So I got the Moto X Force, I’ve had it fixed TWICE as the phone was faulty on both occasions. Ironically the screen smashed the first time, second time a white line appeared from top to bottom.

Now, since I’ve upgraded to the latest Android OS, my WiFi periodically stops working. The only way to fix this is by restarting the phone. My iPhone DOES NOT have the same issue. The basic functions of iPhones in general are top notch. Android, not so much in my experience. I’ve been using these devices since the first Samsung Galaxy came out, so a long time…

Got dudes in the stream asking for name overlays. I’m weak.

4 Likes

Ya’ll are still tryna intellectually debate on Android vs iOS. My God.

1 Like

In all seriousness I’ll never argue over something like iPhone vs android, I’m just messing around here lol. I think everyone has their opinion and I respect everyone’s opinion. I like iPhones more just like some like androids more, both have pros and cons, just get what you like, you can never be wrong about what you like!

3 Likes

The crazy thing is Stupendous actually does manage to add a the player names when he’s broadcasting off stream matches. I’ve always been impressed with his behind the scenes streams for CPT events.

3 Likes

Ok, any predictions for capcup? Winner? Reveals? Dlc?

These is ghetto as hell but the one benefit is that you feel like you are there.

3 Likes

STOP MAKING ME LIKE YOU OUTSIDE THE STAR WARS THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So I missed all the hubub about the last character for SFV being a woman. I legit believed X-Kek because I’m easily swayed by other people.

You think it’s gonna be a new female boss character?

Damn Kolins sinister face :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s not like we’ll seriously beef over that.

We’ll have serious beef about you thinking that Neymar ain’t a whole bitch tho.

1 Like

I love Juri in that picture.
Just the eyepatch, nothing else.

2 Likes

She’s letting you know what well happen to you if you try to drop her like you dropped Cammy

4 Likes

6 Likes

And she fried it in the next frame.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/jchensor/status/1205625150038609920?s=21

3 Likes

Not familar with Quiqiu, who do they main?

Further proof that she is a whore.