SF5 Lounge: Idom Wins. Only Poison is Woman enough for Capcom Cup

I think that people should be grateful that SF has a person as apassionate to the series as he is.
The problem is that since he acts like the face of all things SF, it is easy to blame him for anything that goes wrong with it.

10 Likes

I don’t, haven’t seen nobody blame Ono.
This is all on the ESL crew and whoever runs the eSports nonsense on Capcom USA.

Tekken got the right to talk mad shit with Harada dropping a LCQ Rerun of the TWT tho. :rofl:

3 Likes

I agree, Mike is a dickhead. Throwing Mao under the bus and running from the big critique he had this year shows you the kind of person he is.

4 Likes

Yeah I guess it’s the fact that he keeps apologizing for it. I see through most PR bullshit, but I believe him tho. He seems genuine about it.

3 Likes

That Metera cornered herself faster than I would in the first round. I didn’t think that was possible.

I don’t remember that.

Wtf happened?

Where is this playable at?

I absolutely love that the opponent loses health with each count on Ladiva’s ultra.

Game continues to look great.

4 Likes

Ahh I know why HawaiianShirtman looks so familiar, he looks like Doctor Clash from F-Zero GX

5 Likes

It was over the SFL picks, he ignored that dude who got #1 and undercut to #2 to pick Arturo instead.

People got mad, because it didn’t follow the format they’d set and then Mike deleted Twitter when people rightly called him out for it.

The Emizie debacle.

Oh well. Kind of silly that he’d leave Mama Dao to hold that.

This is great, thanks for the heads up. The Vaseraga vs Zeta match on the channel is more insightful too. Unfortunately the players are pretty mashy but it’s cool to see some more of the characters in action.

For a guy with a giant scythe, Raga’s normals don’t cover to much distance, haha. But it also looks like his followup mid/low swings from Savage Rampage (his stance) go almost fullscreeen. I also like the looks of his command normal in the air (a big, momentum cancelling stomp) which I really hope is safe on block.
I’m guessing you wanna Soul Forge off knockdowns (the move that gives him two additional hits of armor) and keep people out with Savage Rampage. Or you can use Soul Forge armor to plow through zoning like you’re playing Abigail VT2. Plus he has a projectile too. I think Raga is actually gonna be hella versatile

2 Likes

Thankfully Mama Dao isn’t a clown like he is.

https://twitter.com/jchensor/status/1205585613967093760?s=19

4 Likes

Itazan drowned in pools? Daaaaamn.

6 Likes

Buff Gief

Edit: Mena didn’t make it out either. Damn you Capcom we should be watching this feeding frenzy.

6 Likes

@Pertho the dream is dead.
https://twitter.com/jchensor/status/1205585615267356672?s=21

6 Likes

giphy%20(54)

8 Likes

Your demi god of cocaine fell to Shuto, a bloody Urien main.
It was a bloody battle indeed.
https://twitter.com/HawaiianShirtM1/status/1205574797054210049

14 Likes

Damn that blows. Hawaiianshirtman has been blowing up the past weeks. Dude seems cool.