SF5 Lounge: Idom Wins. Only Poison is Woman enough for Capcom Cup

@Twinblades gonna be at Capcom Cup next year.

5 Likes

Dahell? Links?

@TWINBLADES get in here!

Looks like the remnants of the S.I.N. lab.

Edit: Daemos got it.

1 Like

I posted the UltraChen stream earlier. They are at the after party running through all the V-Skills

There’s M. Bison’s teleporting cross-up knee that’s plus one on block.

From the Unity Post. Daemos, I know you seeing this.

Oh no…

1 Like

They made Seth Amazing!!

1 Like

It started out as human, biologically. So definitely was a “man” at some point. But Seth never lived the life of a man, a woman, or even a human. He was grown in a fucking lab and the only reason he was elevated to the position of CEO of Shadaloo’s weapons division was because he exhibited a heightened intellect. Even then, he tried to be human, wearing clothes, giving himself a name, but he was traumatized, haunted and forever bound to live in the shadow of that man. He’s actually one of the more compelling and complex characters in the series.

8 Likes

Kolin grabs you and looks fantastic while doing it :heart_eyes:

Cammy’s VS2 can Crush Counter. Also, seems safe.

2 Likes

Kinda hard to figure all that out with the dumb, non-canon arcade modes being the core of SF canon.

Good thing we had a lore monster to correct me, thanks bro.

Still mad they didn’t gave Seth Tandem Tiddies tho.

2 Likes

Cammy VS2 is safe on block :rofl: @Doctrine_Dark gonna when Capcom Cup

3 Likes

If Kolin is a grappler now, that means Kolin is kewl now.

Update: Mika EX Butt can punish Cammy VS2

Rashid vs2 gives him a wall jump from anywhere on screen, and it lets him do a followup that’s like ground eagle spike but in the air

:rage:

Can you do empty walldive and be safe?

I’m getting a bit ahead of myself, but what are they going to unveil at next year’s finals? Surely nothing for SFV? People have become accustomed to an announcement at every Capcom Cup, but they said they’ll only support SFV up to 2020, and the Champion Edition does indeed seem pretty definitive to me.

Here’s hoping for SFVI…

EX Peach is 4 frames.

That punishes an insane amount of shit that most Mika players aren’t aware of. If they just sat on some people and waited for random -4/-5 moves when they had meter, they could force their way in against a lot of characters.

1 Like

Akuma VS2 is not just building meter, it is also an attack lol

in the corner, it allows a juggle

1 Like

not sure, just going off this tweet
https://twitter.com/yasu__0925/status/1206390007767818240

Yeah, if you can get a nice chunk by comboing into it, he’s going to be even more of a problem.