SF5 Lounge: Idom Wins. Only Poison is Woman enough for Capcom Cup

Nope it’s Qette get fucked kiddos

1 Like

I want this to be true so very much.

1 Like

It wasn’t all bad…

10 Likes

After Smash won Fighting Game of the year, I think Pertho died at some point.

Not even cosplay can reignite his rage.

5 Likes

Someone needs to tell Geoff that January is the first month of the year, not whatever fall/winter month of the previous year he likes to pick as a starting point. I don’t even dislike Smash but it’s not a game from 2019.

1 Like

Guest Character lol

1 Like

why do you call X-Kira"Kek"?

Because gullible people worship him and has many apologist.

Even in some point he claims to be a god in twitter.

Kek

1 Like

I had a thought:
“wouldn’t KBD and EWGF be much easier on pad?” so I just had a few minutes to spare at work and tried.
The answer is fuck yeah it is. I get Electrics so easily with it, I might consider practicing on controller to be honest. or maybe do that thing where you play some chars on pad and some on stick, I don’t see the reason to use pad for Julia and I am more comfortable with movement on stick overall, but if I wanted to try a Mishima I think pad would be better.

1 Like

There’s a video of JDCR playing on keyboard and he said it’s easier to kbd on it too.

1 Like

The idea behind a hitbox is basically a keyboard but with arcade stick buttons so it makes sense

3 Likes

A lot of this stuff is personal preference. That being said I think all of the most important things in Tekken are harder on stick than on pad or keyboard/hitbox.

Isn’t kek some kind of meme laughing noise or whatever?

Basically, it’s because he’s a joke.

And I don’t wanna get hit by Requiem’s KO gifs. :rofl:

2 Likes

kek is what alliance players see when an horde player says lol

5 Likes

Why would I care about some silly award show?

The whole thing is a guant infomercial thst dumb dumbs take seriously. Those dudes would call Godhand an ROG if there was a bag of doritos in it for them.

3 Likes

Smash

Best selling fighter of all time

Fighter of the year.

Wattba!

Who would’ve known that MrWizard doing some silly thing like putting smash at Evo would lead to this. Boy did that one scheme backfire on this scene.

2 Likes

Also, obviously we have a lot of youngings here but:

He was a godlike chun back in SF4 days. It explains why he stopped playing.

Rip to the man. 33 years old…fuck.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/GREATFERNMAN/status/1205327363459964930?s=19

5 Likes

Hmm interesting.
C Button not being techable at all is an interesting choice, usual this is something reserved for stuff like Sweeps.
Wanna see how this will work in battle.

1 Like