SF4 Camera Man. Move the camera while fighting

wow this is amazing, thank you ! so much video making possibility with this

This is so awesome. Can I get you to email me lullius? chris@iplaywinner.com

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THIS.

Any updates on the site going back up?

The page should be back up now. I also released a new version.

CHANGELOG (v0.2 – 7th, dec, 2013)
Added locks on camera and angle. It can now do first person view, over-the-shoulder, etc.
Added offsets to locks.
SF4CM should now work on slower computers as well.
Added a sensitivity setting for the keyboard and mouse.

(Invisible changes…)
Too much to write down…

Have fun, and please share if you make any cool videos or screenshots!

When I activated the ssf4 camera man, .net framwork error.
I need your help~~!

Spoiler

http://imgdb.kilho.net/down.php?pk=1414132

Are you using the steam version of SF4? If you are, remember to tick the “steam version” checkbox. If you have a cracked version of SF4, this tool will probably not work. You also need the latest patch for SF4. Could you send me the entire error message? Just copy it and paste it on my site, or send it to me in a pm. Thanks.

I know lullius already saw it, but maybe this can give other people some ideas. Hopefully gonna get to play around with this more during the week, and that v0.3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbykuxu8JxQ

I just uploaded v0.3 of SF4CM.

CHANGELOG (v0.3 – 9th, dec, 2013)
Added the possibility to disable the special animation camera used in ultras and some other moves.
Added the pause function. This pauses the game without showing the pause screen, and does not lock the
camera, so you are still free to move it around.
Added the next frame function. While the pause function is active, this will unpause the game for 1 frame,
then pause it again, letting you examine the game frame by frame.
Added the autopause function. Automatically runs the pause function on the next move the character does.
With this, the pause function and the next frame function, you can see every frame of any move, from any angle you want.

A lot of people have been asking for stuff. I’ve tried adding as much of it as I could. You can now disable the special animation camera. You can now pause the game without seeing the pause screen (and still move the camera). And I’ve added something I came up with on my own, the “Next Frame”-function. It will let you watch the game frame by frame.

Unfortunately I’ve noticed that SF4CM sometimes crashes SF4, but I don’t know the reason yet, sorry.

Btw, I really like that video DKR25!

Go to my site at www.slitherware.com to get the latest version.

I’ll confess that even though I’m enthusiastic about this tool I haven’t found the time to try it yet. Does the “next frame” feature allow you to make an input while it advances the frame? For example, in many emulators you can:

-pause, then
-press down and step one frame, then
-press down forward and step one frame, then
-press forward and punch and step one frame

Hadoken!

which is an awesome way to try frame-perfect inputs on the go.

No, that does not work with SF4CM, sorry. I don’t know how you can input anything while the game is paused. If you need frame-perfect inputs, try SF4SO, that was why I made it after all. It’s pretty easy to learn how to use it, and it would probably be even faster than having to pause and skip frames between each move anyway. Especially since there’s no way to rewind the game (that I know of at least).

Want to make a better video but haven’t had the time lately, definitely gona do something with some effort later.

If you do an update, one feature I’d like to see is a static lock target ( like center of the stage ). That way you could get static cameras you can easily reproduce.

http://youtu.be/kK2_37uZRRU

Uploaded a new version just now. It has the static camera you mentioned. Sorry, nothing else new this time.

About the crashes… I’ve tried figuring it out, but “unfortunately” SF4 won’t crash on me anymore, even when I let SF4CM stay activated for hours. It has crashed on me before, but I just can’t reproduce it. If anyone experience crashes, please let me know what you did before the crash, that way I might be able to fix it. Thanks.

As usual, you can get the newest version at my site.

Hi lullius
I put the Cameraman 0.4 to SSF4SO foler and extract like this
SSF4SO is
And then run SSF4IV, then run SF4 Camera Man.exe. When I press Start it give error NET Framework like this:

Could you ell me why? And must I put the SSF4SO somewhere inside SSF4AE game folder?

Hi!

Unfortunately I can’t open the images you linked for some reason so I can’t see the error you got. SF4CM newer than v0.1 does not need to be placed in the game’s folder or SF4SO’s folder. You can place it wherever you like. Do you have the .NET Framework installed? It is required to run SF4CM. Also, do you have the Steam, or non-Steam version of SF4? Remember that you need the latest version of SSFIV AE 2012. Any other version is not supported. You also need the gfwl-version used when playing online nowadays, I can’t remember which version it is exactly. Basically a fully updated game. If you can play online it should work.

[IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag206/ryuhayabusa94/SSF4SOfolder_zps8f3c531f.jpg[/img]

[IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag206/ryuhayabusa94/SSF4CMerror_zps76550173.jpg[/img]

I hope this time the images is OK. Sorry about last time

It’s probably not a good idea to click the start-button before you are in a match by the way. If you could just click the “Details”-button on that error and take a new screenshot/paste the error message, that would be great. Thanks.

I tesed during abttle, and the error still come. But I think it’s my SSf4 version, I didn’t know that SF4CM requires latest SSF4AE version. Sorry about that.

Thank you for your help anyway.

If you wnat to have a look at Detail error, here it is:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at MemoryEditor.Memory.BaseAddress(String sModuleName)
at SF4_Camera_Man.Details.setXlive(Boolean set)
at SF4_Camera_Man.Main.bStart_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

SF4 Camera Man
Assembly Version: 0.4.0.0
Win32 Version: 0.4.0.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/Camera-Man-v0.4/SF4%20Camera%20Man.exe

System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

MemoryEditor
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.4
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.4
CodeBase: file:///D:/Camera-Man-v0.4/MemoryEditor.DLL

System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

MouseKeyboardActivityMonitor
Assembly Version: 3.0.1.9579
Win32 Version: 3.0.1.9579
CodeBase: file:///D:/Camera-Man-v0.4/MouseKeyboardActivityMonitor.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging=“true” />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I’ve done a video with the camera lock from first person POV, it’s rough around the edges but I find it awesome…Super FPS Fighter 4!
http://youtu.be/XCBA2d_vOCA

It finally happened! This is too godlike. Thanks for all the time it took to make that.

I wonder if a 3rd person behind the back/shoulder view would eliminate the majority of the noclip inside-the-model views. This view may be the most aesthetically pleasing view since the angle would make it clear what each character is doing?