Seattle Versus End of Summer Tournament - Sept 22/23 - Seattle, WA

[FONT=arial]What: SeattleVersus End of Summer Event[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Format: Xbox 360 & Playstation 3[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Cost: $35 Venue Fee + $10 Per Game[/FONT]
[FONT=arial](Venue fee increases to $40 September 1st. Onsite Registration is $45)[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Each player will receive 3 raffle tickets per registration. Additional raffle tickets can be purchased for $2 each. Spectator passes are $10 per person and include 1 raffle ticket. Additional raffle tickets can be purchased for $2 each. Part of the proceeds from the raffle ticket sales and spectator fees will go directly to charity. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial]When:[/FONT]
September 22-23 2012. Doors open at 10am both days.

[FONT=arial]**Where:**Red Lion Hotel on 5th Avenue (Seattle Ballroom)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]1415 5th Ave[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Seattle, WA 98101[/FONT]

Registration information can be found here: http://www.seattleversus.com/archives/1019

[FONT=arial]Scheduled Games:[/FONT]
Super Street Fighter 4 AE 2012 XBOX 360
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 – Singles XBOX 360
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 – Teams XBOX 360
King Of Fighters XIII XBOX 360
Soul Calibur V Playstation 3
Tekken Tag 2 Playstation 3
Persona 4 Playstation 3
Payout Structure
[LIST]
[]1-63 entrants (Top 3) – (65%/25%/10%)
[
]64-95 entrants (Top 4) – (65%/25%/10%/$20)
[]96-127 entrants (Top 6) $100 Bonus (65%/25%/10%/$30/$20)
[
]128+ entrants (Top 8 ) $100 Bonus (65%/25%/10%/$30/$25/$20)
[/LIST]
Further fighting game tourney details - http://www.seattleversus.com/archives/1054

Also! There will be a PC lineup

PC details - http://www.seattleversus.com/archives/1125

[FONT=arial]Lodging:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]To keep your travel costs low we currently have room blocks reserved at these hotels.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Sixth Avenue Inn (Code: 2012 SeattleVersus Event)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]2000 Sixth Ave[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Seattle, WA 98121[/FONT]
FONT=arial 441-8300 (800)648-6440[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]$89 Per night for 2 people / $99 for Triple Occupancy / $109 for Quad Occupancy[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Venue is 1 block away from this hotel.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]About:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]The EOS Event is a major fighting video game tournament to be held in September of 2012. The event will be a two-day, weekend event with all of the most popular fighting games. We will have tons of gear to win via raffle, onsite vendor booths with specials, deals from local businesses including Gameworks, and a HD live-stream of feature matches. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial]The event will be held in the Seattle Ballroom at the Red Lion on 5th ave in the heart of downtown Seattle and minutes away from all of the sights and sounds of Seattle including Pike’s Place market, Experience Music Project, and the world famous Space Needle. It is a very comfortable venue with very nice amenities.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Facebook event details can be found here:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]http://www.facebook.com/events/354178261314500/[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]We will be releasing more details shortly including tournament pot bonuses and our massive sponsor list. For upcoming details please visit us online at www.seattleversus.com or watch 206 Tuesdays at Gamebreakerz at www.twitch.tv/seattlefootclan.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]See you there.[/FONT]

Mods please sticky this

Also to add onto this thread, there have been some good announcements made as of late. For example…

-Nvidia, Kingston, and Alienware have been confirmed as sponsors for EOS.
-We have added pot bonuses for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, AE2012, and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ($500 for Marvel and $250 each for AE and TTT2).
-And Area of Defect will be performing live at the event for all of you League of Legends fans.

All of that information (and more in the future) can be found at www.seattleversus.com so stay tuned to that website as well as the seattleversus twitter account @SeattleVS.

There will also be a PC side to the madness. If you have interest or friends that want to enter a League of Legends of Starcraft 2 tourney over the Sept 22/23 weekend, point them to this link!

http://www.seattleversus.com/archives/1125

Quick trailer for the event - [media=youtube]nupP2T5fmqY[/media]

Could we get this thread stickied?

Stickied courtesy of Preppy

More sponsor announcements are on the way, expecting to a have a list by this weekend

What’s the chances of getting VF5:FS included in this lineup?

edit: nevermind, just checked the website and had my questions answered.

Goatrix, I hope to meet you at EOS (or sooner is cool too!)!

Let’s make Virtua Fighter at EOS awesome, now that it’s officially there (as a side tournament but will be run like an official one ;)) it’s time to kick the promotion hard for this as I think there are no other VF tournaments of this scale happening for many months!

It looks like we will be having good turnouts from Washington, Oregon, Canada, and now Idaho :wink: I’m also working on California and beyond (there’s a decent chance that Renzo from NorCal will be there!).

-Chanchai

Oh, we’ll meet for sure. I have to redeem myself after getting crushed in our VF league matches. Good times ahead.

Make sure you guys register before Sept 1st to save some money. We appreciate you guys spreading the word, it’ll only help us all!

Updated trailer! - [media=youtube]ELub-a7x71E[/media]

Confirmed sponsors, more to follow

More sponsors contributing to the ~$10k in prizes

Be sure to check the OP, I have updated a few items.

I’m sad, I though Seattle doesn’t have a fighting game sense, so i didn’t bring my ps3, xbox, sticks or any game when I move to Redmond. Haven’t play any fighters for 9 months.

If you happen to have Facebook, feel free to join the group there. Tons of info on events are posted there.

Is there an open-entry side-event of a 3v3 AE tournament Hyre? Or was that just an idea?

I’ve just moved to Seattle and oh man I know exactly where this is happening and will certainly show up. Shame Skullgirls isn’t going on (the only game I play regularly), but I’m sure it’ll be a fun event regardless. Can’t Wait!