Season's Beatings III - RESULTS!

Expected :slight_smile: too bad I didn’t go to bet.

Chris S > sanford/row =)

atm rape

any more results?

Yeah, that’s not a shock to me at all. Also, Chris Schmidt gets the least amount of hype of any top player.

Crazy. Chris S is so slept on IMO. I got friends who haven’t even heard of him. All his matches against Chunksta are a must-watch.

Chris S is too nice yo :rock:

more updates mutha freakas!

thanks Carny!

any hawaii players getting lickn’s up there?

post up, wee peeps bee hungry on the sidelines

Good luck to all of my Southern brothers at SB3! I knew mike was going to go.:wgrin: MIX THEM FOOLS UP MIKE!:wgrin:

alright sanford!!! oh no josh :frowning:

lets go n.y !

Chris Schmidt’s a dick… he beats me so hard I die a little inside every time he does. And he knows it too. :frowning:

But, whatever, GOOO FRESNO!!! :smiley: Fuck shit up Chris!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHa. I went to Fresno once and got destryed by the schmiz and I been telling people he’s “that” good and no one was sure. HAHAHAHa. Now they know.

Also I heard that Row beat Wigfall 10-7. Someone got it mixed up in thinking it was FT7 and it “was” Wigfall 7-6, then they realized it was FT10 and Row won 4 straight.
I REALLY hope there are a lot of footage goin on. Seriously.

Also didn’t Fugee say this stuff would be live feed? Does anyone know what’s goin on with that? Thanks.

Tourny update

Coming up next…

Chris S. vs Chris (Magneto-x) tourny … Should be going on in a few minutes or so…

WHO’S THE REAL FUCKIN CHRIS…?

No disrespect to Creecy, but… Schmidt will win.

I too would like to know about this live feed. Any word of this?

way to go ROW!

ROW run that smack back on sanford! :bgrin:
(just luv when two beast go at it!)

man both of these playas r posion, don’t get touched

sanford beat row??? HOLD THAT SHIIIIIIIIIII…

Row really dosent play all that much anymore, so it really doesnt surprise me that he lost imho. Plus there is really no more arcades around here anymore either so…

here in seattle its not like cali and nyc where you guys still have active arcades that you can go play at anytime you want.

again not making excuses, just the facts.

Someone needs to check into this shit.

Agreed!

We will see…