Seasons Beatings II Results & Shoutouts

Thanks… I played like absolute trash all day though… Oh well. That Kim shit scrunched my face all the way up. Disgusting… Ugh.

Shout to everyone.

Really good looks to Justin for the help in the AM… and Rusteezy for the help in the PM.

GGs to everyone I played. I was really off… so sorry for the shitty games. Too bad we couldn’t get much CvS2 casuals in after the tournament… Oh well. I’m still trying to figure out why I started running that shit myself…

Oh well. Til next time folks.

Yo who was the cat that used the Kim with the Lakers colors?

:wonder: That’d be me. Always Lakers Kim in tournament. :wonder:

frank - past is past, no use dwelling.

Marvel is too hype!
Accent Core Grand Finals were too strong!
Nobody in Columbus knows how to spell my goddamn name!

Thanks to fugee and Ghaleon for throwing an awesome tourney. There were a few mishaps that we ran into but it’s all good.

I wasn’t collecting names so GG’s to everyone I played. I was the dude rockin’ the white/black Ibuki. I gotta say that casuals was the funnest part of the tourney because once the tourney hit, it was all up in the air after that. Canada has some strong players, that’s the truth but I wish I would’ve got to play some of you guys a little more. Next time around, huh?!

Watching Marvel is like a bugs to a dim light bulb. Too hype!

Congrats to George, Peter & Sean in AC. Too strong!

AH was pretty fun to watch for the most part. Arturo, Thanks for refunding my entry after getting completely lost in the brackets. Appreciated.

GG’s indeed.

During marvel, which i was initially running, i asked fugee to tae over for me for 20 minutes so i could get a drink, when i got back… people were telling me that someone screwed up the bracket, so when i found it, preppy and isaac told me it was fixed and they got it. so i took my leave to finish playing in the st and ah tournies.

so thanks to you guys who took over for me.

Was Keits the guy with the beard that I was randomly shooting the shit with over Marvel matches? If so then great meeting you bro. Shared some good laughs on Saturday.

yeah, that was probably me. with my grey thermal and homemade noogietrap t shirtover it. nice to meet you too.

So who ended up winning smash?

SSBM results (54 entrants):

1. Drephen
  2. Dope
  3. Vidjo
  4. Sliq
  5. Jiano
  6. Pyro
  7. Mathos
  8. Watty
  9. Soap
  10. Overswarm
  11. Souroush
  12. Juke

Smash Doubles:

1. Sliq + Drephen
  2. Vidjo + Jiano
  3. Dope + Kel

My shoutouts are in the other thread, but good seeing you all.

-To the dude who played the good ass Zangief in HF and had the “Russian” accent lol,
Just gotta say thet I REALLY hate Zangief thanks to you.:mad: I also gotta tell you that I couldn’t help but laugh at you every time I saw you the first day of the tourney. You looked EXACTLY like Dave Chappelle when he does his Diddy impressions. I told my friends and they busted out lauhging.:rofl: I should’ve took a picture. Just thought I’d tell you because even though it wasn’t a bug deal, I just feel bogus about laughing at people and them not knowing about it.

See ya’ll in Feb.:tup:

I just wanna say thank you 2 Fugee & Ghaleon 4 getting all of this together. It was a great tournament. I had a blast there.

The Tekken Tourney: For the most part, the Tekken tourney ran pretty well. Even though it was started late & there was lots of confusion w/ the brackets (lol), it went very well & was lots of fun. Good shit on getting everything together Ed. I was glad 2 help ya out on running the tourney. Thanks 2 Webster 4 being loud like myself in order 2 call ppl 4 the matches.

Now I"ll give all my shout-outs & props 2 all the peeps that played Tekken, excluding the Cinci players, since I talk 2ya guys on a regular basis:

Sanford: Ur a fuckin’ beast in Tekken. Wish I got 2 play u in some matches, but it’s all good. Congrats on getting 1st place.

Jwong: Tearing some shit up in Tekken as always. Sorry about the confusion w/ the brackets on ur match w/ Master D. That was mine & Ed’s messup there. Wish I could of gotten some games in against ya as well, but there’s always next time.

M2Dave & Master D.: Nicely done guys on getting 2nd & 4th place in Tekken. You guys are the shit w/ Steve. I gotta get some matches in against ya guys when the next tourney rolls around.

Sazabi: Good shit on placing 3rd in the tourney Ed. That’s how u do that shit bro. Even though u felt a lil rusty @ Tekken, u still did a great job. We had some awesome matches against each other & looking forward 2 going up against ya the next time we play Tekken. The Sazabi vs Sluch battle will continue. Lol.

Nash: Damnit, we still didn’t get a chance 2 face each other in Tekken. Lol. Next time around, I’ll make it a point 2 make time & play some games against ya. You were kicking ass as always in Tekken. Good shit on doing what you do Nash.

Moses: Good shit on whooping my ass w/ Baek. I learned a lot from playing against ya & thanks 4 the pointers on how 2 go up against him. It’ll be awesome 2 play ya again whenever we get the chance. Good shit there bro.

Spearl: Damn u & that fat bastard Ganny of urs! Lol. Good shit on whooping up on me w/ him. I didn’t do a good job on reacting 2 him & u made me pay the price 4 it. Mad props 2ya Danny. Hope u can make it down 2 Cinci in 2 weeks. I’ll be looking forward 2 some great matches against ya bro.

Kiest: Good shit w/ Lee as always. I like watching how you use Lee, it’s fun 2 watch. We has some good matches against each other. Good shit bro.

Digimon Emperor: Nice 2 meetya Webster. You repped Wisconsin very well. Ur Anna, Asuka, & Julia were very good. It was fun going up against ya in our matches. It’ll be awesome 2 get some more Tekken in against ya in the near future.

CDDT: Dude, ur Kuma straight up whooped my ass! Good shit on ur play w/ him Blex. That’s how u get it done. I gotta learn how 2 go up against that Kuma, b/c I didn’t know what 2 do against him. It was cool 2 get some games in against ya once more bro. Good shit there.

NJN: Good shit on busting out the Bryan nastiness! We definately had some awesome games against each other. It was cool 2 hang out w/ya once again, & looking forward 2 going up against the next time a tourney rolls around.

Tyrell: Good shit w/ that Asuka of urs. I’m an Asuka player myself, so I was appreciating what u were doing w/ her. We had some gg’s against each other.

Captain Crunch: Good shit w/ ur Baek bro. Once again, that damn Baek giving me some problems. Lol. It was nice 2 meetya bro & keep up that good shit w/ that Baek of urs.

Panther: Dude, ur Wang Jinrei was beastly! I used 2 play Wang Jinrei all the time, but I gave him up. Watching u play as him makes me wanna start back up w/ busting out the Dirty Ole’ Wang. Nicely done on that shit bro. It was solid.

Mighty Mar: All I gotta say is Adam Bomb is a fuckin’ douchebag that deserves 2 get ass-raped in jail 4 stealing ur PS3. That shit sucks & I apologize that bullshit like that happens 2 good ppl. Nevertheless, it was cool 2 meetya & talk 2ya bro. Wish we got some games in, but there’s always a next time.

CBEAT: It was nice 2 meetya bro. Good shit on that Lei of urs. Keep that shit up b/c Lei is a good character 2 use. Gg’s Chris.

Skeez: Good shit w/ Dragonuv bro & gg’s man. I’m still astounded that ur one punch whiffed me. I think that was some Tekken bullshit right there. Lol.

Micah: Good shit @ the tourney bro. I was hoping 2 get some matches in against ya but I think u left early. I did see ya bust out Ganny & as always, good shit on using him.

TRKT: That sucks we couldn’t get any games in against each other Kam. I was looking forward 2 going up against that Ling of urs. We’ll have 2 set something up in the near future 2 get some Tekken going.

Arkayne: Weak sauce brotherman, weak sauce! :lol: It was cool 2 hang out w/ya once again bro. Good shit w/ that Anna of urs Quentin.

DaddyNeptune: It was cool 2 finally meetya Quan. We have 2 play some Tekken against each other sometime b/c we never have.

Justin McMullen: It was cool 2 meetya bro. U were doing some good stuff w/ that Jin & Hwoarang of urs. All u need is a lil work w/ them, & they’ll be pretty solid. Keep up the good work.

Gg’s 2 everyone that I played & perhaps 4got 2 mention in my novel I just wrote here. Everyone played very well & it was a fun tourney overall.

Take it easy everybody & have a good one. Peace. :china:

Thanks Fugee and Ghaleon for running shit.

Random white girls are too powerful.

Awesome tourney of course.

I don’t really give shoutouts, cause everybody I meet is usually cool and it would take too long to give everyone a proper one, but for this guy I’ll make an exception.

Shoutouts to the random guy chillin’ by the bowling alley all day Saturday. He’s kinda big, has long scruffy hair and a beard, wears glasses, very creepy looking. No offense dude if you are reading this, but you came off as REALLY creepy. You were just standing in the corner, by yourself, for HOURS, licking your lips every now and then (hopefully at the nice looking ladies that were coming in and out, but even that is just creepy) and squinting. I know I see you at every almost every midwest tourney I travel to, and you do the same thing…just chill in one area and lick your lips and squint.

For the love of God man, walk around and socialize. You look like a child molester. I’m really not trying to make fun of you, I just don’t know if realize what you come off as.

damn, yipes did it again.

when can the public expect videos of the finals for all the games?

gg’s to everyone i play…i enjoyed for my first midwest major… so good shit…

Art- stop beasting in AH Son!! seriously… nah but good shit… i gots to play ya next time.

Demon Hyo- i told ya man… even though it was a rough trip back…(never doing the car drive thing again) everything was well… you did your thing a repped good sir… now run that shit back at NEC SIR

Nagata- good shit on that konoha in AH… you’ll be good soon enough sir… i was the fiona player playing fire arcana… so hope to see ya again

fugee- like to say thanks for running this event… hopefully they’ll be more of this in the future…

yipes- good shit that marvel man… like seriously im still amazed at the shit you do sir…truly unbelievable…thanks for letting us stay at the hotel with you guys… drinks and suplexes were godlike…

nelson- pleasure to meet ya my man… hope to see more of ya man…your marvel game is solid…

chunk- rep that WC man… trully do like watching your matches in marvel as well…

Justin- gg’s in AH… ill run that shit back at C3 and NEC sir… what’s good? haha… good shit in poker as well my man…i made a bad decison and it cost me… so good shit on that…looking foward to play ya more…

Noel- IT WASN"T GOOD SHIT MY MAN… IT JUST WASN’T lol… nah good shit sir… i just means i have to step up my game more…

keits- i already shouted in AH thread but i also liked your ST matches… good stuff…

orka- good to finally meet ya man… i posted in the AH thread as well… hope to see ya in Philly

Havoc- don’t worry man you’ll do better next time…im entering cvs2 at c3… so hold me to that sir…

rugal- man you miss out on the poker son… you and hav… POKER WAS GODLIKE YO!!!.. good shit in cvs as welll…you guys in md are making me want to play cvs2 man…

FLoe- good shit in AH man… rock kamui is solid (what a stupid pun) and also GGAC and that eddie… .not enough eddie exp… so good shit sir…

flash- GET DAT FIRST IN GGAC SIR… nice talking to ya in poker… run that shit back at NEC

Marn- nice poker game sir!!! i like it…you played the bully well so i really can’t hate on that… i prolly would’ve done the same (except the straddle but it’s whateva) RUN THAT BACK AT NEC SON!!! I AIN’t SCARED… and i didn’t even know you played 3s… good shit on the placing…

to anyone i miss im terribly sorry and i will talk to ya’ll again…

marn,… poker,… error… error… does not compute… error… error…

We’ve got tons of Marvel on tape – Preppy has a lot to sort through when he gets home but he’ll get it up soon I’m sure.

Marvel bringing the Evo hype to OH!

Thanks Nagata for getting the results in here so fast.

There were only two people playing Zangief from what I remember. I was one of them. If you’re referring to a kid with a black shirt who needed a haircut, that was me :bgrin:. GGs.

:rofl:

I see that guy at Nickel City tourny beasting at MK4.