Scrubquotes is back!

ahahaha you are a fucking idiot get out of my face

if you cant figure out why 1 button spd would have a massive effect on high level play like, wow, you must be absolutely horrible at fighting games. go away and dont ever post here until you figure it out thanks

Counter examples? No
Basic English? No.
Civility? No
Just say someone is an idiot, that’ll show me.

So TELL ME why it would alter the game, becuase this is no better an argument than the smash bros players saying items make Brawl broken “becuase it does.”

nah ill just continue being a condescending dick if its alright with you. trust me theres a good reason for it though. its pretty obvious imo

So it fundamentally alters the game becuase scrubs will be able to use it now, so that automatically means that they know how to effectively use it now, and therefore more Zangiefs will place more at tournaments. I already said within the very same post there are certain things that should remain harder to do. At higher levels of play, Gief players can already DO those things. At the highest level of play, its more of how you do it and when you do it than what you do. You are only speaking for the scrubs here.

If you make trijumps one button in MvC2, I guarantee that 100% of all MvC2 scrubs would still be getting bodied.

Negative-Zer0 you really don’t undersand or you just trolling?

walks forward and does a flash kick

There are somethings that should remain harder to do for the sake of balance. I guess SPD, or SRK is just a bad example.

walks up and does non-buffered standing 720

LMAO

So is all of this going to show up on the twitter account later?

its got nothing to do with being hard its about the time it takes to actually input the move

LMAO WHAT A DRAMA QUEEN… I’m glad I don’t have an xbox. :smiley:

sounds like Garou

I was tempted to make an account just to post “lolscrub,” but sadly the thread was already locked.

But its true. Scrubs spam specials anyways, making it 1 button press won’t make it anymore spammable. Its more about the effectiveness of the move, hitbox, framedata, etc. that determines its spamminess.

Yeah why not lol?

Because charge motions aren’t arbitrary designed. It’s made that way to limit use of the move. Same with the SPD.

You ever play simple mode ssf4 on 3ds where a bunch of moves are grafted to a single button press on the touch screen? It’s retarded.

For the rest of you guys who don’t know jack shit about fighting games go here:

http://mammonmachine.blogspot.com/2011/05/skulls-for-girls.html

control+f and search for this question
You just mentioned that you couldn’t assign special moves to buttons; why is that?