Saturdays in Riverside - Arcade Revival @ UCR

Not that I know of, but post about it in the Facebook group, y’might find somebody that’s interested.

Shit, I don’t use facebook. :confused:

Looking forward to meeting and playing with you guys this weekend.
While I’m mostly a KOF guy, I’m always down for some AE or GG games, see you guys soon

Man, I finally find a scene to play with and my job decides to randomly start scheduling me on Saturdays. D:<

any reason why no one was there today?

I’m sorry mang, this was the one week all summer that we didn’t meet. I was out of town and most of the guys were at Super for the team tournament. News about meetings gets posted to the Facebook group, y’gotta just make a throw-away account there so you can check it.

I see, I just wish we knew before we took an hour long bus ride to UCR and another hour back home. :frowning:

So does anyone post here anymore?

Not much but we’re still up and running too we have another session planned this week. We’re really more active on our facebook group though so check that out we post on there every week we’re having a session.

Yeah I know I was just wondering if anyone posted here still, I was at the campus last weekend

the last time i was at the UCR arcade, the mvc2 machine buttons were all wrongly connected. I don’t know if it ever got fixed.

They have a full class to themselves now so the cabinet isn’t an issue,

Anyone going to WCW next weekend? I’d like to carpool with anyone from Riverside that’s going, I’ll split gas…

Second year UCR student here, if you guys become more active during the week I’d love to play

This isn’t happening anymore, unfortunately. Ran out of interest. If you have twitter, I can help you out with places to play.

I just transferred out from the pits of El Cajon to UCR, wheres the scene at?

Is there a scene in riverside anymore?

I meannnnn, not directly in riverside. it’s still in Socal, so a 30 min drive gets you everywhere.

True, so where is everyone hiding at? Is there a facebook group for the Inland Empire and or Riverside?

you check I.E. Battlegrounds