San Diego's When and Were will you play?

Im gonna hop in this, and ask if any of you are serious about guilty gear. I have been throwing regular casuals for GG and sometimes we get players roll down from LA and such to play in SD. We have several very good local players but i dont know if any of you third strike/cvs2 guys also play. If so I would like to fight some of you guys as more comp is always a good thing.

well u didnt show for AT LEAST two tournys actually but ok if your done talking about it then its kool i just didnt like ur last couple of post about the scene in sd… other than that i usually go to mission mall if i do go to a arcade in sd anymore for some random easy as pie a groove action (yes i play a groove now cause its so easy to play to beat people) a groove vega bs forever…im still a k groover for life though:)

SD sccene is rediculous in gathering. but very much alive. Anyone have a gathering of something for TS , CvS2, or MvC2 for this Saturday, 2-4-06??

-Matt

Who’s comin over today?

Wuziq?
kainzero?
Ryan?
ANerioAQ#Hio1h3?

my car is still burning so i can’t go today.

=X

aww man. its gonna be a 2 guy casual again?..

we should change the name… 2 guy casual sounds a little akward

wtf? O_o… I dunno man. i dont wanna play unless theres a lot of people. 2 people is boring… I dont like playing same old people 100 times over and over. BORING.

i’m pretty close to ucsd… off of nobel and genesee. i can give u a ride. i don’t get off work until like 7 anyway.

i’ll pm u my number.

Hey kevin call me at like… 7 to tell me wassup?? Invite your friend too!! Cool.

Here’s who’s coming so far:

Kevin
Kevin’s friend??
Kain Zero??
Closet Remy??
Ryan
Tenchi??
Gavin?
Noah?

cooool.

my friend can’t play tonight…

Ill probably try to drop to chula or plaza, anyone going?

me and wuziq had some crazy shit happened to us while going home tonight…

changing spare tires at midnight… oh my goodness

Where:
Plaza Bonita Tilt

When:
Friday between like 5-9 I guess.

What games:
MvC2, Tekken 5

that shit was crazy. surreal.

anyway, gg’s to ryan, tenchi, gene, kainzero, closetremy, and closetremy’s brother :tup:

GG to everyone who showed up to Genes casuals last night. Sorry I bailed early and had to leave you guys hanging. Good times though. Hope to see everyone again whenever possible.

Thanks for showing up guys. I had fun! Sorry for such a long line though, i should buya cheap american stick so i can have guys play too. Next time someone bring a ps2 and TV! cvs2 set up as well, or another 3s? And you had to change a tire? That’s rough, sorry guys… =(…

going to plaza soon. =]

GG’s Mexicans!

p.s. Mexicans own in KOF

haha yes they do, and GG’s to everyone
GIEF air throw assist PWNZ!! haha

peace
-Lalo