"Sad" - Decapre safejumps

Do cr.mk instead of cr.lp and it’s a 5f safe jump against DWU. And if you can do cl.st.lp instead of cr.lp, it’s a 4f safe jump against regular jump, and if u can whiff a cl.mp instead of a cr.lp, it’s a 4f safe jump against dwu

If you don’t dash and do cr.mp, St.lk, jump forward late attack it should be a 4f safe jump on regular rise

Fairly new to Decapre, and know she’s gone through some changes since release - so quick question - do all the setups in the original post still work? Plan on making a start on learning those this week!

Yep

Awesome, cheers for clearing that up - hopefully I’ll have some safejump tech for this weeks local tournaments =D

is there a way to tell how far is ‘small walk forward’ before doing the jump? Or is it just something you’ve got to practice and figure out?

Generally if I read “Small walk forward” I assume it’s about 1 step (Watching characters feet obviously).
If I read “Walk forward” I’ll assume 2-3 steps and just adjust accordingly until I have the timing.

Best thing I can say is go to training and record it. If it works - you’ve got the timing, if it doesn’ work - try again.