Rogue Combos

two stupid little tricks: First when rogue has speed up you can tri jump and FP twice before she reaches the floor. Its a nice little trick you can use to throw off someone’s blocking time. For the second trick you dont need speed up to perform it in the corner however to perform it outside the corner you will. With speed up d. fk otg with fp or d. fp juggle with d. fk cancel into good night sugah. In the corner the first d. fk must juggle the d. fp or fp must otg and everything else stays the same.

two stupid little tricks: First when rogue has speed up you can tri jump and FP twice before she reaches the floor. Its a nice little trick you can use to throw off someone’s blocking time. (you can also FP or FK and then LK twice d. LK to totally confuse opponents.)

Just tested a combo with speed up sj. air dash forward fp. fp. d.fk. d.fp. (small delay) d.fk goodnight sugah 94 damage on storm.

Are those 2 Jumping FPs?

Yeah. Combo works like this: When you get speed up rogue’s attack speed is increased to the point you can super jump and airdash and then fierce punch or kick twice before she reaches the ground. ( three times against sent sj. air dash fp, fp, fk) After that rogue reaches the ground and you do a crouching fk to trip them and then otg. them with a crouching fp. then juggle with crouching fk and finish with goodnight sugah.
Also you can dive kick, jumping lk, dive kick, jumping lk etc… until speed up ends or cancel into goodnight sugah.

Yeah I’ve done that before when I’m feeling flashy, I find crossing up occasionally with J.FK to be good too for resets.

I remember finding a stupid speed up combo vs juggs in the corner. I dont have a DC so I cant test it so this is coming from my head. Hopefully someone can mess around with it and make any corrections.

Its not a damaging combo, more for flash and thats it.

In corner, speed up, vs. Juggs:
-J.fp, land, c.lp, .lp, c.fp, sj.lp, lk, lp, lk, fk, lk, fk, lk, lk, fk, land, [hold forward, s.lk] x N, s.fp.

I dig the Rogue assist punish combo at 0:18 here:

• [media=youtube]GtCegle718c[/media]