Remy.. a Cult.

yes, but they are all bandwagon scrubs

and I agree on Remy he gets no respect and with Cyanide Assassin with Elena because as 12 player,…Elena is fuckin abnoxious lol.

But we all know why ppl REALLY dont like Remy, including the Hugo players…because he’s “FRENCH!”

The I like about Remy is that he’s good for counterattacks, but then again, he doesn’t have many special moves and that the special moves are difficult to combo into, like the charged down up flashkick, not really easy to pull off quickly into a combo, and isn’t good for the player when the character is non charged move based and plays aggresively.

As in when the opponent plays a character that can combo easily, isn’t charge based and plays aggresively.

He found the cult.:nunchuck:

Welcome FighterJunkie. I don’t know if any of these 2005 guys are still around to talk Remy, but check us out in the Sticky with Everdred, who posted here and is still around!

Link to the topic, last page:
http://forums.shoryuken.com/t/everdred-teaches-remy/1911page-30

I may have saved one of our Remy mirrors Blinguo. Gunna dip into my reply list and see if I can put it up for some feedback from Edred.
We should do more mirrors soon for sure! Since my background is with shoto’s and was never comfy with charge characters since SF2 I find myself getting really bogged down trying to have that charge ready to go. Guess the flow of charge/no charge comes with experience.

Charge is relatively fast in this game?

You might end up blocking something out, get crossed up then go for a throw and end up throwing a Sonic Boom type move instead with the change of direction overlaps. And character archetypes including Remy aren’t stuck in only Charge Type Special moves which is very fun all around.

Have a few setbacks vs characters Remy should control the match with, Urien and Hugo. Might need to get those up as well, myself.