Regency fun center 3s players

stfu stupid, you’re talking to a GOD.

dumbshit :arazz:

so who is that RFC guy who wears his hat sideways, and always tries to talk to you, or himself? uses urien or something, and plays random games of 3s and samsho4.

im fucking clueless.

i dont think youre talking about Cy.

i was gonna say one mike but he doesn’t play samsho and if that’s not him then its random phillipino with child, or random guy no one knows and you just made up.

see you guys are regnecy in a bit faggots.

naw, he was talking all stoned and slow, like “ah man you stunned me…’” using aegis “hypnotize!”

some big hairy guy.

stfu Lenin, anyways, call me bitch. or hit me on AIM

dude you’re talking to mexicans

lol Raymos.

i’d say omar but i think he isn’t capable of wearing a hat much less if it’s sideways

doubt it, Omar’s head’s so big that i don’t think there’s a hat that will fit him.

Does anyone play at regency anymore? If so, when? Last 3 times i went, only one guy was there willing to play. It’s been a while for me, but i’d like to play again.

wednesdays. But if you wanna practice your zoning you gotta go somewhere else, cause valle said that we have no talent in that area.

we’re all just a bunch of no zoning talent sons of bitches

casual players have fun and stay where they are…

talented players stand out, go places, and make a difference…

which one are you? :wonder:

^^
The 3rd one.

I like the fact that top players read talentless bitches’ threads.

Also…I like the fact that us NOT going to Valle’s house = going no where. wonders how he knows what we are doing for training and shit =\

i’ll try wed. again, hope to see some playas

Are you still hosting alex? maybe i’ll throw some scrub fuel into the fire again sometime…

Maybe because I care about the community and where we are…

Why do I even bother?

I’m only as good as my comp…

And regardless if some of you guys are “talentless”

It’s a part of my hometown-

CALIFORNIA POWER

post up in the Rushdown thread

wuz up fellas any of u guys going to be there this weekend and at what time

we do go other places though.

we’ve been going to cal poly tourneys we go to ffa, we bother going to A for god knows why, and I happen to hit up other little random arcades on my own.

So this begs the question, do we have no zoning talent because the only place we don’t hit up anymore is your pad?