Realistic DLC wanted list

Sorry, I should’ve been clearer.
“The general concensus is that GT sucked”. But I happened to have enjoyed it quite a bit while it aired, despite its faults. And it holds a very special place in my heart. I’ve already told friends that I’d aim to have GT characters as my mains (if they ever release any), just out of principle.

Anyhow. Other characters I’d like to see, in no particular order:

• Pan (from GT)
  • Super Android 13
  • Super Android 17
  • Paikuuhan/Pikkon (partially because he’s awesome, partially because then I can create an entire team voiced by Midorikawa Hikaru, since #16 and Tenshinhan are already voiced by him)
1 Like

Pikkon would be dope.vegito or gogeta,would be nice

1 Like

Kid Goku w/Pole and Nimbus

Roshi

Imperfect Cell

Dabura

Mr. Satan

Tao Pai Pai(fucking do it)

Demon King Piccolo w/Tambourine, Cymbal, and Drum

1 Like

I really would like either Vegeto or Gogeta, Cooler, Super Buu, and Omega Shenron.

1 Like

Vegeto needs to be a thing

If only petitions would actually work lol

Nice Es sprite lol

Mr Satan
Raditz
Master Roshi
Cooler
Janemba

1 Like

I think Auta Magetta would be an interesting choice because of how unique he can potentially be.

Make him the potemkin of the game. No run and no super dash, but he hits hard and has lots of armor.

Maybe have his own mechanic like Lava drinks power up his lava and steam attacks.

Can probably have a Botamo power up super.

I kinda want Slug because outside of Piccolo’s S, they don’t show much of what Namekians can do. I want something that shows the cloning ability and growth.

Master Roshi
Dabura
Frost (potential poison mechanic??)
Imperfect Cell
GREAT SAIYAMAN <- seriously
Videl
Majin Vegeta (I liked him in hyper dimension :stuck_out_tongue:)
Super Buu
Mr Satan

Finally:
MAGETTA. Just give him a lava beam for his heavy attack, a rocket punch, a deadly 2M and call him Sentinel. I need my giant robots.

Also I kinda want Android 19 with a power drain… but that’s not making my top 10 :stuck_out_tongue:

Why not Dr. Gero? He can do the same things and is relevant to the plot of the game.

Because this game needs more fatties.

Kale and Caulifla that can become Kefla

Kid Goku

Dabura - turn people to stone as as specials

Janemba - portal moves

Frost - poison attacks

Tao

if we could just get a plain old “Dragon Ball” season of characters with Swole Roshi, Kid Goku, Major Metallitron, General Tao and some other fuck ass dudes, that would be sick

We got nearly everybody worth a damn imo.

Dabura, Pikkon would be cool ‘side characters’
Hercule/ Master Roshi would be fun “joke” characters to throw in

But I really think they’d be grasping at straws after that
Janenba maybe - the law of diminishing returns seems to be kicking in pretty hard at this point.