R.Mika General Thread: She's Stone Cold

How the fuck is mika, a bottom tier no one played from the alpha games only, a “classic”?

She looks absolutely ridiculous! I LOVE IT!

But I love it in the way that I will never ever play her unless I was forced to. At gunpoint.

Next.

Love everything about her, the fact that they kept her Alpha outfit is awesome imo.

She is really gorgeous. I also like that she is not as skinny as Cammy.

She looks fun. A bit complicated, but fun nonetheless.

Nigga you talkin about a game character like a real bitch! :neutral:

LOL that super is amazing.

She’s hot, has one of the skimpiest costumes, she looks fun as shit to play with her tag team, and that super though!! Haha, the first character I will be trying my hand with I think.

With the addition of R.Mika, I really believe it’s true that we will get another Alpha character like Karin, and that’s it as far as returning characters outside of the World Warriors.

Then Capcom will release SF3, SF4 character DLC packs later in the future.

Cause the Alpha games are classic and she’s from the alpha games?

If this will be the mika thread we seriously need a name change here. I can understand the terrible thread name cause someone was desperate to be first… But man. Fuck that noise. New thread name pls. Idc who’s thread it is but we need something snappy.

Please give us Rose Capcom, please.

I’m assuming her tag team partner is apart of her V-Trigger?

Ono had said twice he wanted to do “Street Fighter Alpha 4”… it makes sense he’s bringing back Nash, Birdie, Mika and probably Karin into the game as priorities.

I think it’s cool how they’re bringing back the original voice actors.

Also, dat super.

http://i.imgur.com/j30P5nu.jpg

Finishing someone off with that is going to produce so much salt.

I said CLASSIC, not ICONIC. If you need a definition of “classic” - I can link you a wikipedia page

I can still change it. No problem. =)

Updated the OP a little bit with Screenshots and V-Trigger stuff.

I really don’t like her model/design in general, give me a decent alternate outfit and I might give it a try. 8(

her super looks ass

Ono’s dream has finally come true, he has gotten his wish. he got his waifu in a game.

Time to load up Alpha 3 in MAME. Missed all of the games between SF2 New Challengers and SF4. Please, yes, Karin and Urien.