R.I.P YusukeUrameshi, aka Yusuke_The_Detective

No, not ill, well not from what I could tell. It was very unexpected. I mean I had literally talked to him maybe about five or six hours before he passed, but he seemed fine. We were talking about hipster girls and how they really aren’t that great, lol.

R.I.P :sad:

RIP

Damn, when he talked about playing Dragon’s Crown we exchanged PSN names to play right at the end of May. This explains what happened then.

One of his best posts disappeared:

B-Tier Bison’s Face in the selfie thread captioned like,

This face

-edit re-up image.

Be a peaceful spirit Detective man.

This reminds me about the day that one of my best friends died.
We were talking about the hype behind the release of MVC3 and other random stuff the night before he died. The next morning my father comes to my room when i was getting ready to go to work when he asked me what was the full name of my friend, after i told him he said that my friend then apparently died earlier that morning on a car accident after he went to the hospital to leave his mother for her dialysis.
He was rushing to get quickly to his home to get ready to go to his work since he was given a warning the day before for being late (due always going to the hospital to leave his mother)

This year something similar happened, one of my childhood friends died on a car accident, my father gave me the news via phone since i live on another country.

Death always comes when you are not expecting it, and it sucks. Even today i get a little teary thinking about both of them, they were like a little brothers to me, we were friends for more than 12 years and 25 years respectively. Both also died quite yound, since none of them were over 30 when they died.

Now that i found out that Yuusuke died i am feeling the same shit that when my friends died. :shake:

RIP Yusuke.

RIP fam!

Rip to SRK’s resident Geoffrey Banks.

May you be free from Master William’s and Carlton’s shenanigans.

Dude had some funny ass posts. I remember him and RockB going at it. I still laugh about their posts.

http://i.imgur.com/0U0o1KH.jpg

I just looked at the last messages I had with him on FB. This shit is nuts, basically I had got him a job with me on the night shift and he would be making loads more than what he used to. The day he passed I had sent him the app link and let him know my boss was waiting on the app. I was mad geeked for him to be working with me, because we were allowed to bring in our game systems and play since the night shift was always dead.

I’m really gonna miss him.

Like I said in the lounge, I don’t really have words for young guys just dropping.

Rest easy.

R.I.P. You will be missed.

RIP dude.

I hate reading stuff like this. Just let’s you know how fragile life really is.

RIP Yusuke

How old was he?

DJ Hyper Kid said he presented with SOB.
Did he have COPD or any history of dvt/embolism?

Damn… R.I.P. and condolences to his loved ones.

He was 25. As far as I know he didn’t have any medical issues. I mean I know he went to the gym pretty regularly but as far as medical conditions I’m unsure

I can’t say I knew him all that well, but it always sucks to lose an SRK brother.

See you on the other side man.

First SRK death of somebody I ‘knew’ in the sense I saw their posts and took the time to read his posts.

Give God a Shoryuken for me, @Yusuke_The_Detective , you will be missed.

RIP and then some