Qanba Q1 Fight Stick

Hello, I recently saw one and i really like the look. was wondering if anyone has one that would like to share there thoughts on it. I cannot find any reviews on it yet. thanks :slight_smile:

Based on personal experience, as well as reviews of other similar Qanba products here:

Most likely it’s a decent stick, but the PCB has a chance to fail. Mine failed on me after 1 year and 3 months, which is right outside the warranty time, but others have had it for longer and it works great. Luck of the draw I guess.

What worries me is that it doesn’t come with standard Sanwa or Seimitsu parts, so I imagine the regular Qanba-brand sticks and buttons just won’t cut it after prolonged use.

So the price increase over other similarly-priced sticks would be due to the table clamps. I have no experience in using them, but from a design-standpoint, it doesn’t seem like it’d be effective. If you’re delicate on the sticks and buttons, it shouldn’t be a problem. But if you mash heavily on the stick, it doesn’t look to be very stable, and would end in either a damage end of your table or damage to the clamps themselves.