PSN/XBL Match Thread

PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
Mains: … Pretty much anyone in my signature at the moment.

PSN: TheCreator316
Wichita,Kansas
Lars,Bryan

XBL: x1000Deaths
Boulder, CO
Lili/Alisa

New to Tekken but learning fast.

PSN:ironbenji
Wisconsin/Milwaukee
Bruce/Leo
New to Tekken and i need some help.

PSN: Istillduno
Mains: Either Paul/Leo or Lili/Asuka, but seeing as it’s my first Tekken game where I can actually get anything other than execution practice it could be anyone in a month or so lol.

:eek: I need a long set against King or Armor King tonight on PSN. Can anyone help me out with that?

What time tonight? Might be able to help. I don’t main King, but I can play him.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

:eek: Maybe 9 or 10ish EST? I think you’ve sent me a friend request before but I don’t have you on my list for some reason.

I don’t think I’ll be able to around that time. But if I’m on, just shoot me an invite.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

:eek: Sounds good.

PSN/XBL: PSN
Online Name: Vlad7779311
State: Tallinn, Estonia
Mains: Currently playing Kunimitsu/Feng. Might try out some other characters when I get better.

PSN
Online Name: OzPsych0
Mains: I’m pretty good with Dragunov :slight_smile: Still trying to wrap my head around the whole tag concept though

Anyone Australian gamer wants a Friend/Rival, hit me up for some (hopefully) lag free games.

PSN : Hyunsai

XBL : Hyun Sai

Team : Baek/Wang.

My last Tekken was the third one, so I think this will be hard… ^^

(So far) PSN: vdo101
Character: Only King for now I’m trying to grasp the tag in n out thing and get another character (prob Armor King)

XBL: Snacks San

Team: Zafina is my main…not to sure on a partner but im using Jinpachi or Forest Law for now.

Have Tekken experience since T3-T5 but only played it just to play it. TTT2 is really my first Tekken im playing to learn and get better. Im pretty much new to it coming from a 2D background. Need to build my friend list up and get better so add me

Tags:
XBL: Galen SDT
PSN: Galen-SDT

Characters:
Main- Nina/JC
Subs- Michelle, Anna, Ling

PSN
Alpha-452
Mains - Angel/Lili
Subs - Jun, Sebastian/Dr. Bosconovitch

My GT is Lynx IP
I try to play rank, but the type of players that I play are not the ones I face at WNF. I’m trying to learn to play the game, but I’m tired of having to do stupid shit to beat stupid shit. I don’t want to have that habit bite me in the ass when I play in tournament. My team in Nina/Lars inspired by Only Practice and I guess my mother. So if you feel like running games add me and we can play.

PSN dont have tekken just doing this because 13 said to stay away :slight_smile:

Any Mishima Players wanna practice/fight
PSN : thakingofhora
2nd PSN: GoTHTKO