Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena

Oh my gooood =@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I love persona, plus it’s Blazblue team s2

Day 1

But I have a feeling that it will be Aegis Fighter on Xbox Live >_>

Day one on this.

i LOVE persona, and i LOVE fighting games.

any chance we can see some love for some persona 2 characters? ulala would be awesome, and so would JOKER (sudou)

if its only P3 and 4 characters my interest will be severely diminished. (high school simulators = a lot less interesting than the previous persona games, P3 was still pretty good though)

Hey I’m pretty sure Blazblue team = Guilty Gear team. I remember one of the reasons Guilty Gear is MIA right now is because the team is small and can only work on one major title at a time, which I guess also explains the lack of the 3rd installment for Blazblue.

Just by the fact that it has the BB team on it had me sold on it

No. Just no.

Oh. Shit.
o u o

So out of left field but so fucking awesome. So only P4 + 3? Eh, I would of rather seen them use characters from all of them, or better yet the entire SMT universe, but this is a nice start anyway. Bizarre Guilty Demon Adventure.

The main character better be named Johnny Yong Bosch or else I will rage…

“My body isn’t even ready” doesn’t even **BEGIN **to describe. :lovin:

Ugh, I’m reminded that I haven’t finished P3P yet. :shake:

Well they’re working on BBCS Extend which will be another retail release eventually… also have that NuraMago fighting game already announced and now this Persona game due out Spring 2012 which is right after the Persona 4 anime finishes.

October - Persona 4 anime start
March - Persona 4 anime ends
April-June - Persona 4 Golden released on PS Vita, Persona 4 fighting game released in arcades
July-September - Persona 4 fighting game release on PS360.
q4 2012 - Persona 5 (I’m just speculating here… but fuck i hope it’s true)

Let folk who play the main character pick their own names. That way, you can have folks being hype when they see Johnny Young Bosch vs Jim DeLancey…

Spoiler

…only for them to lose it when they realize it’s a mirror match of the same character.

Seriously though, that would be an awesomely funny addition to the game if they allowed it.

In fairness, they.re only helping out on the NuraMago game and Extend is basically another DLC set for CS2.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/cf5fb2147389934

Now LET’S THE HYPE BEGIN!! looks pretty!

Wow, looks amazing! On par with BB visuals, at least, and the BURST thing reminds me of GG.

Day one, day one, day one!

Totally unexpected, but welcome all the same!

I hope they put Dojima in the game, 'cause he’d be broke as hell. And if they’re including P3 characters, then there’s no way they can’t include Akihiko. Or Mitsuru for that matter.

Looks great, this game will be hype. Fuck Arcana Heart

Shoji + Daisuke = ???

I think my heart stopped for a second…

Hope FemC makes it. :lovin:

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/08/31/persona_developments/

It’s cooomminnnng!!! :woot::woot::party:

I really don’t care right now man, I’m so hype about the fighting game lol