Pdx to EVO thread

Hey guys I want to get my EVO stuff all locked down and was wondering who all was going. Who wants to share rooms? Who needs sfxt partner? I want to fly in Thursday leave Monday, let’s start planning!

I am going. Don’t know about SFxT though, haven’t decided if I am competing in it. Can’t wait though, everyone should visit Insert Coins when they are there, that place is super legit.

I got instant transmission ( shout outs to kakarot) so I ain’t got time to plan…

^Not helpful

Im just trying to figure out when people are trying to go, when they are returning so I know if I should try and get a room with someone. I really want to reserve my room now before there aren’t any left. Im probably going to do it by next week. And Plane ticket. Right now cheapest flight I found is 233 round trip.

So here is what I am looking at
Fly in Thursday
Fly out Monday

Reserving 1 room hopefully with people to stay in it.

IS there anyone who wants to get in on this room with this schedule??? We really should make plans now, since registration fees go up.

If I don’t here about anyone in the portland area needing a partner soon Im just going to skip SFXT

Also if registering use zipcode 97201 so we don’t get matched up.

I thought we were gonna use Best Bout’s zipcode, 97206. Nonetheless, this is very important. I’m still salty over what happened last year.

Anyway, I’m in the same boat, going out Thursday and leaving Monday (and I imagine most everyone who’s going will do the same), but haven’t made arrangements yet. I also don’t have an SFxT partner yet. Still wish someone would play Bison or Julia so I could see my team through to fruition :frowning:

I can Play Julia, if You really want, my julia is pretty decent…

So I can book a room if you would like, and then I’ll get my plane ticket… Also okay if we decided on 97206 Im good with that.

Ok, here is the list of people I know are going to Evo right now. Who else is serious about going from the area. We had around 20 from Oregon last year.

Ross
BBH
Slash
Ethan
Fatbear (he says right now)
Kwyjibo?
Angel?
Darek
Marty
Mark

Nice this is better coordination. So if People know if they want to Room lets get going on that, Im willing to put down the reserve upfront. Do people know if they want the slightly nicer room, its not to omuch more about 50 a person I think if there is 4, i don’t know what the occupancy rates work out too… Anyway yay for progress.

Really? I got to several majors a year you don’t already know I’m going to EVO? I’ve even got a evolution 2012 banner under my name that is a pretty good clue. I even bought a jersey.

Im flying in on the 3rd and out on the 9th. I figure the 4th in vegas should be pretty fun. Right now got a room at circus circus but thinking I may cancel and go for another hotel. Imperial palace has good rates and excalibur isn’t bad either. All the ones right around caesars palace are pretty expensive at least for the length of time i’m staying there. I’ll be getting a car while I’m there too. Jenny’s going obviously since she works there now and karl will be going but he ditched portland for Seattle. Yugo wants to go though I don’t think he’ll have time. I was considering sponsoring somebody to go and holding a friday night ranbat season at my place or steves place.

Translation I’m broke and don’t want to take TruKing up on his offer so I’m just going to not contribute to the topic and waste peoples time.

And what offer was that you rapist look alike? Also if you don’t like what was posted how bout you just stfu…

Yup, 97206, Best Bout zip code. Hopefully we won’t have any overlap issues like BBH and Fatbear again. Sucks to play Seattle too, that’s what happened to me last year. Rather not play anyone that we can play on a regular to semi regular basis.

lol well I don’t want to force anyone into playing a character they’re not completely comfortable with! I love that team a lot but if I have a partner using a different character with good synergy then anything goes of course

I fucking hate that early registration cutoff is May 1st, this is really annoying for people that want to keep their options open in regards to teams. Only one person has to register for a team though, and it doesn’t say anything about having to fill in the partner name from what I can tell. I am going to register a team myself at least because I am really hoping to pick up some seeding points at NWM ;o

Nah I like Julia, Ive been playing her for awhile. Plus no one wants Kuma on their team hahah.

Dat Party Crasher

NWM SF2 tournament, sorry my dude but I’m gonna have to serve you up some humble pie.

I have a room, tentative 2 people right now looking for 2 more. Its a bigger room so we can sleep 5 np. Get at me.

Edit: Checking in on Thursday,Checking out on Monday.

Edit 2: Flight Info

[FONT=arial][SIZE=11px]Thu Jul 5[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=arial][SIZE=11px]3776 [/FONT][/SIZE]Depart PORTLAND OR (PDX) on Southwest Airlines at 6:40 PM
Arrive in LAS VEGAS NV (LAS) at **8:55 PM **

DELTA 9253
[SIZE=13px][FONT=arial][FONT=arial][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=9px]LV 7:10am[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma]LAS VEGAS[/FONT] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=arial][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=9px]AR 9:22am[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Tahoma]PORTLAND[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma]DELTA 9253*[/FONT]
ECONOMY (U)

For now all spots in my room are full. If something changes I’ll let people know.

According to wizard rooms are sold out at the Evo rate. He is trying to get more

I once again have room for 1 person in my room. Currently people I have is
Panda,
BBH,
Hellsap,
Myself,

looking for one more woudl be about 196 dollars

I ended up booking slightly different flights…

Thu Jul 5
Depart PORTLAND OR (PDX) on Southwest Airlines at 1:05 PM
Arrive in LAS VEGAS NV (LAS) at 3:15 PM
Travel Time 2 hrs 10 mins

Mon Jul 9
Depart LAS VEGAS NV (LAS) on Southwest Airlines at 10:10 AM
Arrive in RENO TAHOE NV (RNO) at 11:25 AM
Change planes to Southwest Airlines in RENO TAHOE NV (RNO) at 12:05 PM
Arrive in PORTLAND OR (PDX) at 1:30 PM
Travel Time 3 hrs 20 mins

Cost was $229.40.

Also if y’all haven’t actually registered for EVO yet, you better fucking do it now because they’re at 94% capacity already

If any of you are looking for a place to stay I have a room available with 3 spots. I booked it a while ago but some people backed out of going to Evo. Just let me know. I have probably met most of you at Evo before. I also used to live in Seattle.

black gerald?