PCSX2 Netplay! Whats the word thus far on compatible fighting games?

how am I supposed to build that version on Windows?

^Yeah, im using window as well & I am confuse as hell.

Stupid me, lol. That was the wrong link. sorry guys

Its on that page, just scroll down to the mediafire link (i dont think you can post downloads here directly)

the rest should be pretty staight forward, just open the emulator and load a game

Ok I just try it online with my friend in Cali (I’m in NY) & it work really good in delay 4. The frame rate hardly ever drop and we were both on aim & I was using xpadder program as well. The game was capcom fighting evo., we gonna try mvsc2 next. Also, there was a tiny problem in switching characters after each round. If you wanna switch to the “kick” character you need to press 2 punches instead. That was the only problem with the game , but it work really good tho!!!

AWESOME!!!

i really want to test out some of those other games i posted, just to confirm they work with netplay, so let me know when you get one of those games, i’ll be on for the next few hours

EDIT: i’ll be adding more to the list as i confirm more games

List of games that work:
[LIST]
[]Melty Blood Actress Again
[
]Tekken 5
[]Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
[
]Hokuto no Ken
[]King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
[
]Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3
[]DBZ Budokai 3
[
]Capcom Fighting Evolution
[/LIST]
List of games that dont work:

CVS2- Desync issues

Hi, I had the same problem, the solution is this:
(From this webaddress: “http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Street-Fighter-Alpha-Anthology?page=2”)
Originally posted by Shadow Lady (08-21-2011 03:15 AM):
“For Street Fighter Anthology use GSdx graphics plugin with a software renderer and maybe enable frameskip 1/1 if you don’t get enough speed.”

Better explained:
(From this webaddress: “http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Street-Fighter-Alpha-Anthology?page=3”)
Originally posted by** miseru99 (**11-09-2011 11:50 PM):
"…Soo go to config->Emulation settings->GS and set constant frame skipping as suggested with 1 frames to draw and 1 to skip…"
Originally posted by **Shadow Lady (**11-10-2011 12:38 AM):
“Actually the smoothness is great with the 1/1 skip settings for this game, lower than no skipping of course but can get “full speed” with great playability and very smooth.”

I had 40fps and when I do the frame skipping thing I got 60fps!! and the game plays perfect, if there is a diferrence caused by the frame skipping, you will not notice it. By the way:

Software renderer = Direct3D11(Software) in the graphics plugin settings. Dont use “Direct3D??(Hardware)” it will be the worst option (if you havent a future´s PC).

I also get 50fps (without using frame skipping) doing this: Settings -> Video -> Plugin settings -> Software mode settings -> “Rendering threads = 3”.

I hope this help you (or to someone else). Now the only thing is that visually it is good but not the best (because we have to use the software option and not the hardware one) but it is the only way someone can play it at 60 fps.

Thats all, good luck everybody.

Anyone have older builds of this hack? The last build on the website doesn’t seem to run very well with Hokuto No Ken and I wanted to test it out.

i’ve been trying to get this to work but which ever game i try it freezes at the starting when i host…can someone please guide me?? i really want to play many fighting games online!