P-Groove Geese **EXPERTS ONLY PLEASE**

LOL! Yes I was trying to be annoying. But in all honesty, you are a noob for making that comment.

EDIT: Oh yeah, playing HANDICAP groove or wtf X-box live has is really retarded and scrubby. Lol. Seriously, i’ve never played it but do they have like special options where the computer helps u do supers and shit? HAHAHA. Sorry, that’s too funny. I swear, the day when i start playing SF competively on X-box live is day when i stop playing SF altogether.

you did know there is an option to play with ONLY arcade rules, right? Yeah. Thought so. You know “you’re a n00b just for saying that”

How do you deal with Zangief crouching Fierce or standing fierce with Geese when in P groove while Zangeif is in a roll groove. Please don’t say parry because if I could parry it all the time I would, this problem becomes worst when trying to jump to get distance and get grounded because parrying right after jumping is hard.

I’m really not sure if this works, but try s./cr.jab. You COULD tk shippuken for his cr.fierce and it could work if the distancing was right.

I need some new anti-Bison strats… Bison is the only character I just can’t ever beat with P-Geese. K-Bison mostly.

geese p grooved aint shit if he fighting a K grooved zangied… helll a N grooved zangief. he’ll snuff out all those fireballs and grab you at every moment. cant reverse or parry a spinning piledriver.

P-Groove Geese = Overrated

My pathetic team always loses to all those millions of zangiefs that we see every day.

lol, obviously u dumbtwats underestimate the power of zangief … it’s not just p-groove geese that gets pwned by gief … a good gief player is always so much more hassle to fight against than a good shoto player … with good timing ( roll thru projectiles or fierce moves ) and instant 360 command grab, gief is pretty much uncornerable … u can never jump to a gief especially with c or n or a (easy access to level 1 super ) even if he doesnt anti-air super your ass , he will do the lateral punch thingy ( whatever that 3 punch move called ) and worst comes to worst , he will roll cancel it which is not that hard at all … good gief = ocv on me … wolfy does it just well …

but anyway , back to topic, i do play p-groove geese … i am not a pro but here is my 0.02$ …

B&B: c.lp, c.lp, c.lp, c.rh … 4 hit should all connect … kinda funky timing for the c.rh but it’s not that hard

s.rh and s.fp are safe … s.mk has short distance but comes out fast and solid … c.fp is anti-air of doom … counters are just delight to use especially after s.rh ( medium one for c.fp happy sagat players )… f.fp into rappuken … well i just blabbered basic shit … j.mk is cross-up mania …

i never knew c.mk connects into deadly rave but i shall try … i know s.fp does too ( close distance , that palm move )

i also like to do double reppuken in close distances or if u are being cornered , parry and do a double reppuken , even if the opponent blocks , pushes them away good , gives u a little time … usually do it only close ups … i think c.mk into double reppuken works just fine …

and i red earlier on this thread about an easy way to do RS … hcb hcb forwarddown p ? does this work ? cuz i heard about doing 3 360’s and that sure dont work

but i think the most funnest thing to do with P-groove Geese is … after u put a lot of pressure to the opponent and get them scared blocking low … just small jump , and do the 2 hit fp move … but start doing it rite when u start falling down from your small jump … kinda tricky timing but if u get the 2 fp , finish it with deadly rave … it’s pretty cool …

p.s : i am at work , cold , tired and hungry … sorry if i sound mean.

RS can be done like
qcf qcb to down foward punch
2 qcb down foward punch
2 360 clockwise down foward punch
down back to foward to qcb to down foward works to and is fastest for me

Anyways a good p groove combo set up for me is empty low jump
c/short to c/jab to c/medium kick or s/medium punch in to DR.

Standing strong is really good to. Snuffs or trades with alot of stuff.

For a good super bait stand over the downed foe and do foward feirce punch and cancel to high counter real fast. It works at least once and looks tight.

Thats about it just have fun with this char. He is my fav and my best char double geese is to good to lol. And easy to do he is already on the random. So you dont have to look for him just pick geese and pick random real fast lol good shit.

Any character in the game can roll through projectiles and fierces. Rolling through a projectile does not mean they will come in range of the person throwing the projectile and depending on the projectile, you can still get hit in your recovery of your roll. Secondly, geese is not all about fireballs, that guys normalls are incredibly fast and damaging.

Word any Geese owns Gief. Geese can either beat out Gief’s normals or counter those annoying cr.jabs and TK Shippukken eliminates the threat of throws unless Gief can psychically pull out an air grab super. RC Lariats are a joke, you can just crouch and punish, and Geese can just zone Gief out of anything.

Random notes:

Jp.RH,cr.jab,cr.forward,deadly raveXXst.jab, st.fierce, short jaieken.

This combo does almost 10000 damage and is instant death for any equal ratios with 60 stun(Vega, Cammy, etc.) because it dizzies them which sets them up for another combo(such as Jp.RH, st.fierce, short jaieken) which will most assuredly kill them.

The only problem is landing that initial jump-in RH. P-groove helps this problem by giving Geese an air parry, which is hell for characters like Vega who have grounded anti-airs(st.RH) which is perfect for setting up a jump-in combo if parried. Cammy has a few grounded anti-airs which puts her at risk for an instant death combo as well. But if she cannon spikes the combo won’t work. If you parry a cannon spike and you have meter then wait for her to land then cr.jabx2, cr.forward deadly rave yadda, yadda, yadda. I think Athena and a few others fall prey to the instant death combo as well.

This doesn’t mean that you have to jump around the entire round looking for an air parry but one successful air-parry against a grounded anti-air…Even against characters without 60 stun and higher vitality; the combo does 61 stun, so if you manage to land a few jabs they should be dizzy because I think the highest stun gauge is 70.

So in conclusion, R1 Geese(full meter) vs R1 Vega,=1 air-parry potential death.

P.S. My team: P-groove: R1Kyo, R1 Geese, R2 Rugal bwahahahahahahahah

EDIT: king scrub sorta beat me to it.

Amen men to that. And geese’s punishment are nearly endless :lol: !

well

back to the whole P geese issue =)

i play p i use to paly geese

relying on counters and parrying against any decent player that can mix it up will get u killed.

i dont think anyone should play P geese.
i think you should play char who cant compete in regular grooves in p =)

HEY YO its me, its me, its RDG (RUSH DOWN GOD) VDO here, just wanna say that it seems that we have a few intelligent peeps on here like Lifetimeboy, you seem to really understand the game and has had good game play against many different opponents, it good to see others who are interested in P-groove like myself, I always support my brothers of P-groove. Where are you from and also will you be at MWC this year in Northbrook Ill. cause I will be there and it would be helluva if we got in some good P-groove matches.

IMO, Geese is definetely 1 of the most DEADLIEST characters on the game, he has always dominated the fatal fury saga, and now he is back on CVS 2 to once again dominate as only he can. As a fellow P-groove Geese playa I feel that he can take out any character put up against him on CVS. His attacks are very lethal and if timed correctly the can be used to successfully KILL any 1 no matter the groove (even K-groove) probably his hardest fights are against Blanka’s gay azz, Vega’s gay azz, Cammy, and ofcourse Sagat (or shall I say his fierce punch).

Against any 1 tall on the game I recommend jumpin in with forward kick, and fierce punch cause it counts as a double hit. Also use alot of c. jabs into c. roundhouse to keep your opponent nervous about their feet, thus allowing you to jump more. After a foot sweep is connected (if they have a quick get up groove) throw a occassional reppuken afterwards incase they wanna spring up fast and try to hit you they are caught already if fighting against Blanka on either k, a, or n-groove use a double reppuken, this will knock them out of their preaciuos damn near untouchable ball.

Anyways I’ll holla back atcha later guys.

Lifetimeboy let me know whats up brotha!