Ottawa Thread 2015

hahaah ranbats in ottawa fgc

Best of luck, again

Yeah, don’t worry, we just confirmed a rideshare with a guy off Kijiji to go there. One question though, will you be going back to Ottawa from Toronto the same way staying at Belleville or will you go straight to Ottawa. In the latter case, will you be leaving after the tournament Saturday? And IF that’s the case is there any spot available for the three of us Tekken heads going?

Oh shit, some guy on Kijiji had a posting about that? Hm…I don’t know whether to ask to get in on it or not. If so, and if you’re like going back after the tourney, I know somebody who has an apartment in like Port Hope I could MAYBE convince to let 1, maybe 2 other people crash at A. as long as I’m there too/know them, and B. as long as they don’t mind sleeping on travel/camping cots.

New thread? Cool.

We have a $10 Ultra SFIV tournament coming up February 21st. Mark your calendars.

Wow, high rollers

tell mtlsf, so they can come and loot your pathetic monies

Gonq Weekly Meet-ups
Thursday at 5pm - 12 am +
Student Commons, 2nd Floor above the Starbucks
We should have both rooms this week.
As usual, please bring monitors, controllers, and setups

So what is the ride situation for us Tekken dudes this weekend? Don’t want to spend lots of cash on a bus. Thanks

Add Tekken plz

I heard Megabus or whatever might have a cheap round trip thing, but that’s from Brockville and I don’t know for sure if there’s stuff with Ottawa and them or not.

Alright, we’ll be giving the league format another go next week for USF4. If it bombs then we’re back to mini-tourneys. Add your name to the spreadsheet, post that you’re interested, or talk to me/Kingsley.

Ottawa High Rollers League

• FT5 round-robin against every participant
  • Score is determined by the amount of matches you win and GD (if you won 5-3 then you earn 2 points)
    -The one with the highest score wins (a.k.a. win as much as possible)
  • You have 2 weeks to play half your games. We’ll announce the first set of matches next week.
  • If you can’t come out at all, you can play your matches online (if there’s lag, deal with it)
  • There is no character lock for this ranbat.
  • We’ll cover the winner’s fees for Battle Royale (we have Bruce’s approval to go nuts)
  • Will ask for feedback afterwards. Thanks guys.

why so gangsta

It’s an homage to a famous line by Familyman. “I mash piledriver, deal with it.”

Edit:
Spreadsheet has been updated with today’s matches.
http://waa.ai/4h1M

whos feeding you these false stats. i 5-0’d freaz

The win losses should show who won the set not the total number of rounds. So for example it should say:

The individual games are just for tie breakers. Winning the set is more important.

Wow no losses. I’m so godlike.

i like this. i was confused to see i had 6 losses. too stronk.

There, I fix’d it. It’s also open edit, so feel free to change it if there are any inaccuracies.

Does anyone want me to start a battle log? I’d need input since I can’t remember who everyone used.

i feel like shit for missing ranbats, thanx carleton university T-T

RIP Raf you will be missed. at least the weathers nice when its summer time.