Orange/Rockland County NY

If there are people in the westchester/Yonkers area who want to set up a scene and have ssf4 and marvel crack sessions send me a message or post on this thread if you’re interested in starting something. Yonkers, NY Fighting Game Scene? or you can email me at ecmchaos@hotmail.com cause i don’t check my srk messages that often.

Stony Point, Rockland County here. We have nightly crack sessions in New City, and Spring Valley on the weekends

Definitely interested in seeing who’s around here, one of my crack session buddies won the RCC MvC3 tournament

I’m looking for more people who play SSF4 around the area as well. It feels like I have to get down to NYC to get a descent scene and I’d like to change that

I’ve been gathering with a few friends from Middletown, though there only about 5 of us, and have met with some people from Newburgh. Slowly finding more and more people.

@saigoto: i live in middletown as well. I play on any system (ps3 mainly), but if u guys are playing locally, hit me up.
Psn: Stormnorm
Xbl: stormin009
Email: stormnormgraphx@gmail.com

I remember we met on xbl before. My Gamertag is AGNT Chocolove if you don’t remember.

My bad I forgot…I didn’t recognize the saigoto name. I haven’t been on xbl cause I need to get a new one. I’m on ps3 for the meantime. How’s everything?

Montgomery resident here. I’m mainly playing MvC3 these days, but AE and MK are always in the rotation. Would prefer some online beforehand just to make sure I’m not totally out-ranked. Hit me up if you want, it’s “Myke with a Y” on XBL and “Myke_with_a_Y” on PSN. Just give me a heads up in a PM if you wanna throw down on PSN; I play mostly on the Xbox despite all the salt and rage quits.

No problem, everything is good. I’ve been getting together with some friends in middletown and sometimes with another group I met from Newburgh too. I’m actually going to be transferring to a school in Rochester at the end of the month, but my friends should still be in the area.

im in washingtonville,ny near monroe it sucks living around here the closest place to play good players is like 2 hours away

What’s up, everyone! I apologize for not coming back to this thread. I also tried to edit the thread title to include a larger area base but I didn’t see an option for it.

Anyways, I’m so free these days it hurts. I’m still down to link up at gatherings and such so let me know. I’m in Stony Point in Rockland ATM. Primarily playing MVC3 and AE. Let me know what’s up.

Post above just said Mtown was playing lol. Plus you’re a lot closer to NYC than a lot of people in the country, take advantage of it once in a while.

true im planing on it but anyway i was over at the play n trade over in chester i was talking to the owner he said he would be happy to start having tournaments for marvel and street fighter the thing is he wants to make sure that people will show he said if i get him 15 names or so he’ll be happy to start doing monthly tournaments so if anyone is interested let me know

That would be great. I have at least one other person that would definitely be interested in that. What day were you thinking of? Friday afternoons would be perfect for us.

any rockland/OC players coming to this?

Im in Rockland too. I know a few people that play and are good.

For those interested, some friends of mine from Newburgh were planning a relatively big tournament for Super Street Fighter IV AE 2012 Edition, Blazblue Continuum Shift II, Street Fighter III Third Strike, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

It will be held on December 17th in New Windsor and be hosted by Hostile Takeover. Like and follow their facebook page for more info.

Eric if you check here, I’m almost certainly not going to the Break on Tuesday if they do hold it. Driving my cousin down and back for Christmas from Rochester, and he has to work on Wednesday. I’ll text you if anything changes, but for now I’d say I’m 0% on going.

no clue if anyone still checks this, but i’ll be hosting tournaments in orange county monthly starting this saturday. get at me!

Coming home for the summer, Monroe area, where in Orange are you hosting tournaments?