No Raiden users? Huh

custom that shit down!

A-groove raiden is great, if you do a FP tackle then activate CC,
C.mp, Lp tackle then, Fp tackles for remainder of bar it does
just as much damage as a bison cc without scraping the fence;)

DMG: 9224, make sure that the fierce tackle doesnt hit too close,
far if possible…

yeah his regular custom takes 8500+…:eek:

i think he makes up where zangief lacks in A-groove,
since he has moves that can transport him across the screen…

you can just combo a cross up belly flop and s.mp into combiation
stuff and it will take more than minor jabs into combo inless the
cross up didnt hit deep enough…

heh

Does anyone play A-groove raiden, and can you help me out with some strategy and a reliable anti air custom?

Raiden is fun as hell I just picked him up. Still learning… I play him in C groove. I would play N groove but I need practice.

Does anyone RC with Raiden?.. I use his RDP/gut punch,head butt move. If they block… It’s really safe. It’s really abusable. Even more scary you can grab them after the RDP with qcb+k to mix things up. RC Raiden is too good. The hard part is getting people off your back.

Down+ fp suck’s as an Anti air, I find stand s.rh to work better as an “AA”. If it’s trades it probally in your favor. Punish everything with c.mk to RDP.fp

use lp running bulls (the charge move with punch) to go through poke stings and fire ball stings(c.mk to fire ball)
use the lp running bulls to mess up peoples jump in’s then nail’em with another lp running bull when they try to attack, or you can 720 'em if there in range.

Raiden splash(down+fp) has way too much priority. cross up splash to c.mk to RDP too much damage. If they block the RDP use qcb+K after it stead of qcb+p. The only problem with the qcb+K is that you lose alot of distance because Raiden tosses them in the other direction.

IF your in really close you can c.lp(3 times) to c.lk to RDP+lp to qcb+lp you have to be kinda fast though…

jumping lk is probally his best jump in outside of the splash.
Jumping lk to 720 is mean. :lol: It’s like the jumping lk stuns and they end up getting hit with 720.

Level 3 fire breath is a good AA. I looks like you can jump over Raiden but you end up falling right into the flames.

In C groove you can RDP+fp qcb+hp after the level2 qcf2+p super ,or just fp running bull/tackle.

One more thing… If you haven’t heard Raiden punch throw has hella range! Can jab jab throw…:eek:

No D

Raiden punch throw
2100 damage
85 pixel range
3/1/13

Raiden 360+kick
LP- 2200, 85 pixel range, 3/1/27
MP- 2400, 82 pixel range, 3/1/27
HP- 2600, 79 pixel range, 3/1/27

Damn… :lol:

HEY YO its me, its me, its RDG (RUSH DOWN GOD) VDO here, just wanna say that I use Raiden, and I feel that P-groove Raiden is the best Raiden IMO, he’s def 1 of my most dominate characters I use, his big belly is probably his most feared and most underestimated attack he has (jumpin that is) it has hella priority and its a cross up attack aswell. Raiden or as I call him VAN VADER, can gaurd crush any opponent in the matter of seconds with his rush two hit or his shoulder ram peeps don’t use that enogh cause it has great risks of gettin hit afterwards, but thats just it people don’t expect you to do something so suicidal as that and thats why they get caught by it (I love it) Vader has incredible grabing range on his feirce punch grab you will be surprised it’s almost like a command throw range (sweet) in the corner you can easily find yourself being destroyed either by gaurd crush combos or just straight beating you down even with rollcanceling (unless you have M. bison) but it still will be hard to get out of there, if put up against a good enough Raiden.
Just speakin on experience!