New vids: NEC5 MvC2 tourney vids

Yeah, i think so…

Pete is my hero!

Can someone please tell me what is the problem in Jon’s match? I am having a hard time listen with all those noise.

Basically blue screen pops up while jon’s losing. Jon wants a replay (because thats how they called it before) and everyone argues until eric decides they have to replay it.

what’s the tune playing during character selection ?

Shits too good, thanks to Preppy for hosting and to Isaac Graham for the recording.

nice

Great vids.

Will Sentinaaal vs Omar be put up,starbury vs wigfall, and the losers finals between desmond and bin laden? :confused: :confused:

Consle SUCKS but that tournament was POWERFUL!

Even though a bunch of slimy shit happened. :tdown:

I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE BIN LADEN GOT A PERFECT ON DESMOND IN A TOURNAMENT. HAHA! He is a greezy ass nigga.

yeah i wanna know too, anyone know?

Slimy shit meaning the Blue boxes that were happening lol. But ya Hyo is a beast good shit on the perfect. :devil: Also Bryheem good shit wit the color commentary, shit had me rollin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You mean the track that was playing on the screen while my edit was being played? Did you guys like it a lot? :pleased:

For example, during the match when I played, Juicy G.

yeah i liked it, I want to put it for my character selection screen too.

DHYO:

Sounds like you redid some songs man :slight_smile:

Im lovin it!! You got the best mixes.

Really!?! Awsome! Thanks a lot man! I’m glad you guys liked it. Everybody at NEC5 did as well.

Really!?! You mean that?!? That means a lot! Thanks man.

Still rocking the orochimaru theme I see. Good stuff!

My char select music is “bad situation” from Naruto

The Revels - Comanche…it’s from the Pulp Fiction soundtrack.

whoo, thanks!

hurray !

sentinaaaaaaaaaaaaal is toooooooo good :karate:

:tup: :tup: :tup:
Straight up, you are the man to goto for the MvC2 remix.