New Hampshire: The Sessions...Return of Salt Mines Starts 1/15/13

Sorry for the long delay in posting up any happenings, been in the lab with my boy Cody. A last minute invite to those in the Salem area or beyond, I am hosting tonight and have a few players stopping by for rounds tonight before Dragons on Thursday. If interested give a shout cause its looking like a good time! This will be a regular weekly meeting on Tuesdays so let me know ahead of time so I can get food, beer etc. I will keep posted if anything changes. Regardless hope everyone’s discovering some new stuff characters new and old have some very interesting things going on! Dragons should be very exciting this Thursday so look forward to it!

I’m bummed about 5 dragons this thursday. I don’t know if i’ll be able to get there. My kickball game starts at like 7:15 this week so I’d be there preeeeeetty late if I showed up. So, you may be down a setup, guys. just sayin.

So how many heads are we talking tonight, speak up if yoru gonna be there…I wanna see whats good, also whats a good time to show i work 3 minutes from there and im outta work at 4-430 latest, also…my sticks at home :frowning: so with all this being said can anybody shine some god damn light on me…also I hope we will be playing super and not just BLUE… :confused:

BRING YOUR VINEGAR PEOPLE CAUSE SHITS GONNA GET SALTY :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, i’m out for tonight. Can’t make it.

I can’t make it either. No surprise there

Well… n00b is sending me threatening pms so… maybe. wouldn’t be there before 8:30 probably.

I heard you guys kept it alive until 12:30AM

GOOD SHIT!

Yea man it was good times. Phil had to cut out and there went our last tv so we had to call it otherwise we would have been there a lot longer. I was definitely diggin the arcade style ONE setup lol. Sigh, back to the lab with Ibuki, seems like everyone is starting to level up nicely. Shout out to Noob for the drinks and harsh playstyle critiques, we need it. Tuesday nights at the Salt Mines (my place:rock:) will be commencing again next week. Let me know who is coming through and we can arrange for more PS3 setups depending on how many people are showing up. We learned quite a bit with the last session so the weekly pace will certainly continue. GG and fuck yo T.Hawk Komrade!

Phil told me that he basically had the most fun in a long time this past thursday. He also said that he has banned himself from using any stick other than his own due to him actually loosening up several of my buttons. So now i’ve gotten open that pig up and tighten em. no harm though.

GGs indeed. Place was hype. And if you cant handle my hawk now, newblood… you just wait until i get my spire antics down. I’m getting some sneaky 720 buffers going.

Lol @ Phil’s jackhammer tactics on the stick. I really haven’t laughed that hard in years! Ahem…fuck yo Hawk Kraig. I sent a love letter to capcom thanking them for raping Ibuki’s command normals which were HUGE for her game in third strike so I am having a really hard time with the transition. But no excuses since I don’t think I could produce more salt than I already have over the issue. I’ll get your T.Hawk, it’ll just take some time. While i’m at it fuck yo Ryu Noobtron and a special fuck yo Blanka to Daikon. Something’s in that Buffalo water that I need to drink…that is all.

peep all those sonic hurricane ssf4 combos. i think every day has at least 1 ibuki combo. I cannot wait to see you tear it up with those stun combos and such. and i can’t wait to 720 you out of them when you drop one (that will teach you to execute…). Ii’ll get my miner’s hat so i can enter the salt mine on tuesday…

Just a reminder that the SaltMine Tuesdays weekly gathering is on for tomorrow at 5:30(there are enough threads up so it doesn’t need one of its own). Some of you have already let me know your coming through so if anyone else will be coming to my place please PM or post so I can get you the address. We played till almost 1am last time with plenty of beer and food to go around, so don’t worry if you can’t make it until later. Keep on keepin on and let the salt fly!

Awesome session last night to all that came and shout out to Wuhwuh for coming all the way from Maine! As usual learned quite a bit and can definitely see the improvements. With the salt mines running weekly its making 5 Dragons night even better and more competitive. Those who missed this week or are interested just PM me or post and ill send the address and phone number (in case you get lost) for next Tuesdays Salt Mine event. Romes, callin out your Blanka for next week, bring that shit!

I had a blast at the ol Salt Mine! Thanks to NewBlood for hosting and the great commentary. “Who’s king of the skies now, birdman?” Learned a lot from n00b and komradekraig. Definitely looking forward to next week.

OMG dude, I almost died when he said the birdman comment ! you saw thats shit was as painful as it was funny, Guile does shut down those skies :P, It was nice meeting you man, another great comment “Uh my name is BEN!” bwhahaha anyhooww If we can get one a week well have a core group of poeple to level up with, and be aware you guys GUY will be coming next week my friends :slight_smile: looking foward to tuesday !

Yep. I got shut down hard. and tuesday night commentary was in rare form. The other fantastic part was when timmy hawk straight up kicked that little ninja girl’s puny kunai out of the air. i think it symbolically broke newblood’s heart. next week should be hot. I wanna start branching out to some new characters a bit so i’ll be hitting up the trials soon.

[quote= i wanna start branching out to some new characters a bit so i’ll be hitting up the trials soon.[/quote]

guy!!!

[quote= i wanna start branching out to some new characters a bit so i’ll be hitting up the trials soon.[/quote]

guy!!!

Glad you guys enjoyed! The utter lack of respect for Ibuki’s kunai aside, if I have another throw tech night like I did this past tuesday I am definitely chaning my name to “throw tech.” Definitely getting better and I can see why we don’t see guile often, but sooner rather than later noob you are going to have to use him more to keep up muwhahaha!! Rough match for T. Hawk though, looking forward to seeing what you can do to get out of the crazy zoning tactics next week Kraig. And for the love of god can someone get Dan’s ass in the Mine next week he is missing out. Not so sure about Cody anymore…that boys wake up if piss weak…feel more comfortable on wake up with Gouken (that should tell you something). Ah well training mode gentleman, bring your A game cause it’s about to get serious.

I should be able to get some practice in for a bit this weekend and monday but I’m a bit low on time. I’m probably gonna see if I can do some things with Guy (cause he does own the skies and execution is really just the issue) and Deejay (I just feel like I should be able to play a typical charge character and he intrigues me with his pressure) and then I’ll work on a secret weapon in… you know, secret. And you guys won’t see that for a while. I got plans and I’m gonna have to work hard on that one!

Hawk doesn’t have wakeup options outside of ex either. Cody may at least be able to zonk knuckle some stuff, right? Also, blocking is a great wakeup tool. and everybody can do it. just sayin.